Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can anyone earn money by watching online videos ?

You should exercise caution to avoid falling victim to fraud because I have never seen any kind of website that offered to give people money for merely watching online videos.

Advertisement Placeholder
Making money while watching video online would have been better instead of wasting my data subscription watching online comedy and short videos but i have not been able to get any opportunity.

I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.
I have not seen paid video platform that paid, most of these watch and paid platform are scammers.
If their is any payment platform to watch videos and paid, you can let us know

This is definitely a new one to me and definitely not one I have ever heard of in terms of being able to make money online. I know there are a lot of ways to make money online and some can seem too good to be true and it would seem that is the case with this one. Not going to lie being able to watch videos on social media for extra funds would be ideal for many but it seems like too much of an easy thing for cash. I always say that anything that is worth doing for money takes time, work, and dedication. This definitely seems like a scam. Even doing a little research I can not find any information on this at all.

This is definitely a new one to me and definitely not one I have ever heard of in terms of being able to make money online. I know there are a lot of ways to make money online and some can seem too good to be true and it would seem that is the case with this one. Not going to lie being able to watch videos on social media for extra funds would be ideal for many but it seems like too much of an easy thing for cash. I always say that anything that is worth doing for money takes time, work, and dedication. This definitely seems like a scam. Even doing a little research I can not find any information on this at all.
I have tried tasks like these, and my advice is never to try them, you will have to watch long boring videos for a long time to earn even a buck. Instead of wasting time, try to monetize your video content.

I have tried tasks like these, and my advice is never to try them, you will have to watch long boring videos for a long time to earn even a buck. Instead of wasting time, try to monetize your video content.

Well, I have also tried some of them. I think that it all depends on the offer and the pay rates. I would not mind watching a video if i am getting paid a good amount of money for that.

There is a few sites like this that i have come across however the earning potential on these websites is very low and it will often cost you more in data charges to actually watch the video than see the reward that you are getting at the end of it.
May I know these few sites that you have come across? I am eager to earn just by viewing videos. Before, we had the "MJ" that really paid but in the end, scammed many after their website was flooded with investors. Be very careful of investing in these sites as in the end when they reach their quota, they will just leave you empty handed.

I have actually make some extensive research about what you just posted and I didn't find any useful information about any platform that pays members to upload on there platform
I know some platforms that pay you to watch videos but they will not pay you a decent amount of money. You are going to realize that you even used more data than what they are paying you

I am aware of there being sites out there where you can earn some money for watching videos, but to my knowledge it's not much money. If you want to make money, a lot of money, than you can expect to have to watch a ton of content just to make something and that something probably won't be much.

I wish there were sites that paid you a decent amount, but I don't think I ever found one.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds