Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Can anyone earn money by watching online videos ?

You can be able to make so much money by watching online videos but then those platforms are beginning to dry out right now as it is no longer be coming so much profitable.

Advertisement Placeholder
You can be able to make so much money by watching online videos but then those platforms are beginning to dry out right now as it is no longer be coming so much profitable.
There are times when there are many sites that pays you to watch videos , I even got some of my dogecoin on such sites but many of those sites has actually goes into extinctions nowadays.

You can be able to make money by watching online videos but that is something that is slowly fading out right now and people are not really interested in it.

Yeah I get paid to platforms that are created like this but the question is that how much time are you really going to put into it and how much are you going to be making at the end of the day which I think is low.

Yes, it is real and it may be necessary to register in one of the GPT sites and there is a special tab for making money by watching videos. If you are looking for a GPT site suitable for your country, I advise you to read the blog "PaidFromSurveys" There are proven sites and the best.

Personally I have not comes across such kind of online earnings and I dont believe it do exist and even if it does, I will be very interested to know much about how it works.

Some persons are claiming that they've been paid before to watch some certain online videos from YouTube and some other sites. I don't ever believe in it before because I was on e fooled into watching a video and got laughed at at the end of the video when I wanted making withdrawal

Earning from watching videos or subscribe or comment is low income as you need to perform a lot of jobs in same time to reach 1 $ like the pay is low and there is also questions from job poster to see that you are concentrated to release 0,06 $ per task which seems very low income compared to 35 minutes watch to answer the questions.

I do not know whether such sites are really legit because such sites was one of the first sites I try to work to earn money online and they later told me to pay money first before I can withdraw.

Yes you can earn money online by watching videos but trust me you are not going to earn enough, if you are looking for a way to earn money I don't think watching videos are the best way.

I have often heard my friends that you can earn money by watching online videos on social media Platform.But such forums are mostly scam.who ask you to buy a package to subscribe to the offer.Can anyone tell is there any such forum and which can be achieved without any investment and earn money.
Yes definetly you can; picoworkers, microworkers, time bucks, Latium and many other websites will have tasks in which you should watch videos and get paid.

I heard of sites that offers such oppourtunities but I don't believe it is sustainable in the long-term.
And it would de difficult to earn sufficient due to the cost of data.

I heard of sites that offers such oppourtunities but I don't believe it is sustainable in the long-term.
And it would de difficult to earn sufficient due to the cost of data.
I agree with this point.
If you calculate the cost of data you would spend watching the videos, and compare it to the amount gotten, I don't think it would add up.

If you haven't already, signing up to Swagbucks is a great way to start making money from quick and easy tasks. You can earn rewards for watching videos, surfing the web and doing paid online surveys. The types of videos you'll watch on Swagbucks could include ads, news content and viral videos.9

You can specially with the aid of watching YouTube videos you could earn UpTo four greenbacks a day the use of diverse web sites but no longer every internet site is legitimate so watch out for rip-off websites the web world is complete of possibilities and is likewise full of disappoints I myself ventured I can earn money via looking YouTube movies from web sites like SproutGigs.com.

I have actually make some extensive research about what you just posted and I didn't find any useful information about any platform that pays members to upload on there platform
Actually I have never anyone earn money by watching a video online and get paid, I don't think such platform exist after watching a video and the person get paid, so I don't think people watch video online and earn money.

If you haven't already, signing up to Swagbucks is a great way to start making money from quick and easy tasks. You can earn rewards for watching videos, surfing the web and doing paid online surveys. The types of videos you'll watch on Swagbucks could include ads, news content and viral videos.9
Wow that really interesting , but don't you think that what one would earn would nothing compared to the data one would spend?
Considering the fact that getting a data connection is not free.

Yes you can make money online by watching videos in some sites and get paid depending on the time spent watching. I have been paid by a site I forgot the name more than 7 times before it's stop functioning

I'm still following the thread and looking forward to seeing more comments about websites where you get paid to watch videos; I'll look into Google and reviews as well.

I'm still following the thread and looking forward to seeing more comments about websites where you get paid to watch videos; I'll look into Google and reviews as well.
There may be platforms that could help you make money by watching videos but won't really be profitable because watching videos requires a whole lot of data and the payment rates won't be enough for this.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds