Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

Special treatment goes to both customers whether new or old. New customer are to be given special treatment as well as a good and satisfactory customer service in order to help refer more customers to patronising your business. Old customers should be treated with a good and satisfactory service in order to maintain a good relationship with the customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
What you owe first-time customers is the first treatment. They need to be welcomed like they are already part of the family. The oldies need to be appreciated every time so that they will bring more customers.

What you owe first-time customers is the first treatment. They need to be welcomed like they are already part of the family. The oldies need to be appreciated every time so that they will bring more customers.
In other words, you mean both requires special attention? I agree with this though, when treated well a customer would want to return a second time. Have you been treated badly by a store owner before?

I think both needs preferential treatment , because many times if you treat an old customer with no preferential treatment they might likely not purchase any of your product compared to the way you treat the new customers

Both of them are equally important and should be treated with utmost regard. However, if it really matters most, slight attention should be given to the new customer as it will leave a lasting impression on him. An old customer will still probably stick by you due to the long existing partnership between you two.

Both of them are equally important and should be treated with utmost regard. However, if it really matters most, slight attention should be given to the new customer as it will leave a lasting impression on him. An old customer will still probably stick by you due to the long existing partnership between you two.
You are very correct both the existence and new customers need to be treated equally because from what I know the existence customer need your attention and the new customer also need your attention but as you said the new customer need slightly attention than the existing because you just need to detain them and have them as your customer

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
I think both existing and new customers would have to enjoy that 'special treatment'.
It is of importance to both parties. The two classes of customers will feel valued and that will make them keep patronizing your business.

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
Like you said both of them are very important in business. Buy if I must choose I will give special treatment to old customers who are been patronising my business for long than the new customers. Because the old customers has been sustaining my business with his or her loyalty.

Both of them deserves to be treated on a good ways. Our customers are the backbone of the businesses we do,so there's always need to give them the best.

I don't see the reason why you should not treat every customers perfectly, they are your customers and they must have access to quality product ,even the older ones if they do not have access to quality product it is possible that they will seek for it elsewhere.

No preferences at all. Both long term customers and new customers deserve special treatment: we thank the old customers for their faithfulness, while we encourage the new entry to stay.

If you want to be really successful in your business the you must learn to be plain with every customer.
Treat all your customer equally, do not be bias with your customers.
Give them equal respect and equal good services, then is no difference between old an new customer, they are all supporting your business so you must serve them right and equally

Normally , if we are to look at it from a customer and the supplier perspective , the special treatment should be giving to the old customer because your business is existing because of them, but since the old customer are here to stay , the special treatment should be given to the new customer just to draw them closer.

I would give my new customers special treatment, this would make them stay.
The old ones had already gotten a share of theirs earlier.
This doe not mean that they do not eventually get the same benefits from y business.

I would give my new customers special treatment, this would make them stay.
The old ones had already gotten a share of theirs earlier.
This doe not mean that they do not eventually get the same benefits from y business.
Same here.
I think new customers deserve special treatment than old ones. Its just the first-time treatment and it is very helpful in making these customers stay.

Existing customers needs special attention because they are the lifeblood of the business. Existing customers are partners in the business as they storing, selling and market the business. You can always get a new customer from an existing customer but you cannot get an existing customer from a new customer.
I am very pleased with what you said by saying old customers are the lifeblood of the business,because they seems to have advantage of bringing new customer to you

As far as I'm concerned I believe that both new customers and the existing customers are very important to the growth of your business because when you still have two of them combining in purchasing of your product and services you are definitely making more sales and growing more.

If your business have been around for a while it is always going to be more easier for you to get new customers than being able to repeat old customers to purchase again from you which is why it is very important for you to work towards returning your old customers than getting new ones.

It is as well very important that you should not give preferential treatment to any of your customers. You should treat all of them with equal respect and give them the maximum right. This is going to make them think that you are fair.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds