Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

In my opinion concerning who should be given special treatment; I would say that new customers should be given not literally special treatment but a treatment that will make them interested in the services you have to offer because the old customers have been acquainted to the services you've been providing. So I will say that special treatment should be directed two new customers in order to keep them and make them continually interested in the services you render.

Advertisement Placeholder
Though both customer need special treatment most especially the existing ones , because without them , you business will have closed down , but you need to give special attention to new customers to draw their attention closer to your business and makes them patronise you more.

I don't know what you exactly mean by special treatment but I think you must treat all existing and new customers equally well. This will encourage them to stay loyal to your business.

The older customers are very important and those must be taken care of. It is always better for you to preserve the ones you know than the one you do not know. But in general you must work toward delivering the best service for all.

I don't know what you exactly mean by special treatment but I think you must treat all existing and new customers equally well. This will encourage them to stay loyal to your business.
Special treatment here is attending to some certain customer first or by giving them product by reducing the price for them which will make them comes for more business

I think new customers needs more special treatment than old customers. The reason is that new customers need to be retained with such special treatment. They need to see reasons why they should come back. For the old customers, relationship has already been created.

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
Definitelly both of them are actually important,but the one i would choose as my most prioritise customers are the ones that has been with me,because these are my real customers that have kept faith and believe in my brand.

I believe everyone should be treated perfectly not minding if a client is an old or a new person because everyone deserve the best in any business organisation they have chosen to patronize. Sometimes first impression is always very important

Though you have been working with the existing customers and knows them perfectly , but you don't know much about the new customers, I believe both new and existing customers should be treated with courtesy

In the actual since you need to pay more attention to her existing customers because they can be able to refer others but then the business should look for a way to please the both of them.

All our customers deserve special treatment from us as the owner of the business, we should not neglect our old customer's because we want to satisfy the New ones

In a business, both new and existing customers need to be treated specially. No one is more important than the older. One needs as much customers as possible to keep one's business moving smoothly.

Existing clients require extra care because they are the foundation of the company. As they store, sell, and promote the company, current clients are partners in the enterprise. Although you can never get an existing customer from a new customer, you can always get a new customer from an existing customer.

In a business, both new and existing customers need to be treated specially. No one is more important than the older. One needs as much customers as possible to keep one's business moving smoothly.
All our customers needs special treatment ,either new or the existing ones because without them , our business won't be succesful but our new customer need more attention .

All our customers needs special treatment ,either new or the existing ones because without them , our business won't be succesful but our new customer need more attention .
Yeah, it's true that new customers need more attention but they don't require special treatment. All customers both new and old ought to be treated specially.

As for me I will give both existing customers and new customers special treatment because they are all customers. And they must be treated well for them to come back and purchase more from you

Both of them must be properly taken care of. Your customers are the most important people no matter how long they have been with you . you have to treat them with care and provide all what they need perfectly.

Both of them must be properly taken care of. Your customers are the most important people no matter how long they have been with you . you have to treat them with care and provide all what they need perfectly.
As a business entrepreneur that has the knowledge of a good customer service representatives , you must realises that all your customers must be treated equally when they patronized you ,

Both! Everyone like to know they're loved, appreciated and treated special even that customer that patronizes you with the lowest amount. If they feel comfortable with you, they can even patronize and send referrals to you.

The only difference is that, you may need to put more effort to make a new customer regular customer. But for special attention treat them all special.
That is true though,the essence of every business is to grow and expand based on the target of the business owner,but one thing that needs to be put into parspective is that the old customers are the ones that has really kept faith with you over time while you are growing.

As a business entrepreneur that has the knowledge of a good customer service representatives , you must realises that all your customers must be treated equally when they patronized you ,
I may not understand what you mean sir but I believe that every customers in business must be treated equally and you shouldn't pass out the information that others are being treated right while you care less about satisfying others.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds