Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

Both existing customers and new customers need special treatment it is even more better to give your old customer better treatment because they are reliable.
You may be right to give priority to the old customers because they have already shown their loyalty to your business. But you have to give special attention to the new customers to win their loyalty.

Advertisement Placeholder
All customers are to be treated specially as you won't want to loose them for any reason, you should be able to serve them and satisfy their needs in order to retain them. So both new and existing customers should be treated specially.
An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?

If you really want to know what's best for your business, you will be giving both sides the special attention and treatment they both deserve equally else it's your business that will suffer loses and not yourbl customers

If you really want to know what's best for your business, you will be giving both sides the special attention and treatment they both deserve equally else it's your business that will suffer loses and not yourbl customers
Yes because both of them are all your customers and the best thing you have to do in this situation is to give them the best treatment because they are still your customer no matter how long they have been with you.

You dear not start making such treatment to any of your customers wether they are new or old because the so-called new will become old and more new customers will add to them. Except you want to start losing your customers

An existing customer is customer that has been patronizing you for long and keep on doing so while new customer is the one that just patronize you newly. In my own view, both of them are so very important in business setting and even for business growth. As for you which one will you prefer to treat specially?
For me as a person if I had a business in the future I will definitely respect all my customers both the existing and the new customer but when it comes to taking a child between both of them I think I will stick with my old customers as they are proving themselves loyal and faithful to my business all these years rather than a new customers that I do not know if you are she will be faithful loyal to my business.

I am quite sure there are many people who would prefer regular customers over other random customers. This is understandable because no one would like to lose their regular customers. However, a good businessman knows how to maintain a balance between these two kinds of customers.

My perspective we should deal both of the customers equally their existing customer or new customer because they what are the source of power daily income for profit as well we cannot neglect new customer beside existing customer so we should treat equally both because if we deal them change they might stop joining again and they will be in search of new shop or business .
I think when it comes to prefrence,the new and old should be given spme special treatment,beause the new if treated properly will eventually be a regular in terms of patronage to the business.

Indeed so, there should be no sort of discrimination between old or new customers, as both are essential for the growth and security of a business, old customers were once new customers too so yeah
Concerning which should be given special treatment between the old or existing customer and the new customer. Well,both category of customer needs to be give maximum attention to because we never can predict what the two may have to offer in nearest future, though you might give the existing customer and edge because they helped you in growing the business but don't let it be obvious

They are customers and all of them should be treated just exactly as the new people. Sometimes the difference between the new people and the older customer is that you are familiar with them and you know what they really want

They both are on the status of customers, they both deserve special treatment. If they get to notice the way one customer is treated over the other, it will bring conflict and disengagement of the customer patronage.

I think both old and new need special treatment, like my boss always tells me that if you lose one customer that means you have lost 10 customer so you have to make them feel special and happy

Both. Existing customers were treated right thatis why they stayed so you need to treat new customers right si they can also hang on to you.
The existing customers of a business are very important to the success of a business and so also new customers that the business have acquired full stop in my humble opinion I would say that a business needs to give priority to all categories of its customers by their existing or new.

First of all all customers needs to be treated specially because you still never knew the one that will pay you more and all customer don't pay at the same time some this period the other next period so treat all customers equally.

Both are very important in your business so you need to treat your customers very well both the new one and the old one, you should give them the best in your business.

Well truth be told,both if them needs to be appreciated and well treated. But when it comes to special treatment,the new customers have it because they are new and haven't been with you unlike the old who already have trust in you

I will give the new employee the normal treatment ,with time there can be a special treatment,the already existing employees as far as they have been good can get special treatment once in a while.

Normally you need to give special attention to both the new and existing customers because you are gaining and making your money from them, but you need to give extra treatment to your existing customers because they have been with you through thick and thin.

For me, it is both important to keep. They both deserve special treatment because without them we the business is nothing. They are the lifeblood of the business and they are the ones feeding us. We should understand what is the customer.

Yeah, it's actually more beneficial to the business organization or company to always get new customers and also be able to retain their old customers because it's how the company grows.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds