Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Between existing customers and new customers which one someone needs to give special treatment?

Though both of them should be given a prefential treatment ,but your old customer will always understand you , you need to take good care of the new customers in order to convince them and make them keep coming.

Advertisement Placeholder
Both of them are good, but I think the old customers should be given preferential treatment because he has been tested and found reliable, you know know him and he knows you. But you should also treat the new customer nice too.

Every customers in a business organisation must be treated perfectly and there should be no discrimination. No matter how long a customer has being with you the customer should be treated with respect also.

Every customers in a business organisation must be treated perfectly and there should be no discrimination. No matter how long a customer has being with you the customer should be treated with respect also.
Though both existing customers and new customers are good for the business , but i rather prefer existing customer because you know everything about them and new customer can just come and go.

Though both existing customers and new customers are good for the business , but i rather prefer existing customer because you know everything about them and new customer can just come and go.
well if That is the case , but the first impression on how you interact with your new customers in a business is likely to go a long way in determining their next decision, if they are to always come or not.

well if That is the case , but the first impression on how you interact with your new customers in a business is likely to go a long way in determining their next decision, if they are to always come or not.
I understand that first impression you leaves in your new customers last forever and its not that you won't give your new customers attention, but all I am saying is that most of them just wanted to patronised just Once and you shouldn't because of that loose your existing customers.

I understand that first impression you leaves in your new customers last forever and its not that you won't give your new customers attention, but all I am saying is that most of them just wanted to patronised just Once and you shouldn't because of that loose your existing customers.
You can't really be sure that they only want to patronize once, even the older customers you are talking about actually came into your business just like that , you didn't know they were coming to stay .

I think each of them should get their own perks and depending on the business you will be able to decide which to give more perks for my business I give old customers more special treatment

You can't really be sure that they only want to patronize once, even the older customers you are talking about actually came into your business just like that , you didn't know they were coming to stay .
I understand you but you must leave everything to probability by favouring your existing customers to new customers because you can't because of new customer chase away the existing customers.

I understand you but you must leave everything to probability by favouring your existing customers to new customers because you can't because of new customer chase away the existing customers.
Anyway generally it is not nice for you to just favour one side of people in your business, I think you should put people in place to make that every customers in the business organisation are treated perfectly.

Personally I don't think any is better than the other. Both the new and the existing are very important to the business growth. I will make different strategies to maintain them.

I understand its not good to be one sided in treating your customers fairly both new and existing customer , but the question says that you should choose one out of the two customers ,
Anyway generally it is not nice for you to just favour one side of people in your business, I think you should put people in place to make that every customers in the business organisation are treated perfectly.

I understand its not good to be one sided in treating your customers fairly both new and existing customer , but the question says that you should choose one out of the two customers ,
You can't possibly choose no matter what because you are not to favour one side leaving the other, I don't really know about you if you would rather choose the older customer just like you have said.

Actually both the new and the old customers are very important in every business because I believe it's because of the satisfaction you gave your old customers that also brings the new ones so it's better to treat them all better.

You can't possibly choose no matter what because you are not to favour one side leaving the other, I don't really know about you if you would rather choose the older customer just like you have said.
Normally , you shouldnt choose who you should give prefential to between your old and new customers , but if i am forced to choose , i will rather choose both but the devil you have known is better than the Angel you don't know

I think for every entrepreneur, treating both the new and the old customers is the best thing to do. because I believe it's as a result of the quality service provided to the old customers that also impressed the new ones to come.

In a business settings , if you want your business to rise faster , you need to take good perfect care of both new and existing customers but most business prefer their existing customers .

Well you need to pay attention to both of them but pay more attention to the existing one Your existing customers are your best customers because they are more likely to spend more on your products; because they keep your retention rate strong; because their lifetime value keeps increasing with every consecutive year they stay loyal; and because they are likely to refer others to your brand
Paying attention to all of your customers is important be it an old time customer or a new one, this would in turn give them more trust when they are dealing with you in any other business transaction.

Paying attention to all of your customers is important be it an old time customer or a new one, this would in turn give them more trust when they are dealing with you in any other business transaction.
You are right , special treatment should be given to both old and new existing customers because you need all of the customer to keep your business going on perfectly.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds