Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best way to deal with a toxic boss?

Peace of mind superceeds all things in my own books. I'd rather quit if the boss continues his toxicity than bear it, stressing myself out mentally and psychologically.
I agree with you, life is too short and unpredictable for one boss to be frustrating my life, if I stop working with the boss I will not die, so I will quite

Advertisement Placeholder
In my opinion, toxicity is detrimental to both parties. I will deal with my boss by quitting his organization. I will take to my heels lest he buries my dreams!

yes I agree with you ,not all bosses deserve our hard work , no matter how you bring out the best in you ,they don't appreciate it ,some of the job are meant to be quited ,there's is no way that he can appreciate you ,just let it go.
Like I have a relative who had a toxic boss, he tried everything possible to please the boss but there was always one complain or the other. After some time he just changed jobs and he is doing fine, he did not even put in half the effort he did in the previous job

well I think there is no specific way to deal your boss ,the only truth Is that no matter what you do you can't change the fact that he his your boss ,just try to do your job diligently and also well accepted to your maker
I tell you with so much knowledge and experience that they cannot be a boss at work that it's just toxic for talkcity sick but there are some things that triggers of some kind of boss. If you are able to discover those things that triggers have those kind of toxic boss and try avoiding them I think you will be able to better manage with a toxic boss.

I do not think there is any better way like meeting your boss and having a heart-to-heart conversation on how you think improving his behaviour can help you to work better.

I tell you with so much knowledge and experience that they cannot be a boss at work that it's just toxic for talkcity sick but there are some things that triggers of some kind of boss. If you are able to discover those things that triggers have those kind of toxic boss and try avoiding them I think you will be able to better manage with a toxic boss.
yes that's very true once you get the logic that's all ,but what seems to be the only problem is that ,once someone hates you you cannot do anything to please him ,and in that case there is noting to do than to quit .
[automerge]1632334479[/automerge]
yes I agree with you ,not all bosses deserve our hard work , no matter how you bring out the best in you ,they don't appreciate it ,some of the job are meant to be quited ,there's is no way that he can appreciate you ,just let it go.
period that's just it

Last edited:
yes that's very true once you get the logic that's all ,but what seems to be the only problem is that ,once someone hates you you cannot do anything to please him ,and in that case there is noting to do than to quit .
[automerge]1632334479[/automerge]

period that's just it
In my own case I live in a country that is very poor and the unemployment rate is just so high so the only way that I can sustain myself is by working and the work is very few so I cannot afford to lose my job because if I do lose my job I will suffer so much so I have to come up with a way or strategy to cope with my toxic boss.

I agree with you, life is too short and unpredictable for one boss to be frustrating my life, if I stop working with the boss I will not die, so I will quite
Some bosses actually continue such horrible behaviours because they are almost certain of the lack of options for the employee and frankly, alternative or not, there is only so much anyone should bear from another person.

Every human being has a good and bad side,all you need do is study your boss and know the do and don't of your boss,it can all be very difficult to access if he or she is a pretender

The best way to deal with a toxic boss is to leave without informing him or her. Some people show toxic behaviour in the interview and i managed to escape a toxic boss because the way he was interviewing me suggested that I should stay far away. Look for signs during the interview. Toxic bosses display toxic behaviour during the interview as well.

In my own case I live in a country that is very poor and the unemployment rate is just so high so the only way that I can sustain myself is by working and the work is very few so I cannot afford to lose my job because if I do lose my job I will suffer so much so I have to come up with a way or strategy to cope with my toxic boss.
yes that's the I only truth,if you don't have another way to get money quitting will not be the best idea for you ,because that's the only way you get your money ,just find a possible way to cope with your boss .

I know everyone has a limit to the level of B.S they can tolerate and our mental health is important but there's a good side to everyone just stay professional and resign when you can't take it anymore

yes that's the I only truth,if you don't have another way to get money quitting will not be the best idea for you ,because that's the only way you get your money ,just find a possible way to cope with your boss .
The thing is that most buses are now aware of this reasons why most employees would not want to leave the organisations so they are taking advantage of it to perpetuate more even against their employees because they know that they cannot leave as a result of the high rate of unemployment.

The thing is that most buses are now aware of this reasons why most employees would not want to leave the organisations so they are taking advantage of it to perpetuate more even against their employees because they know that they cannot leave as a result of the high rate of unemployment.
yes that's very true,most bosses are now aware of the reason why most employees would not want to leave,some of the bosses try to retain there employees especially if you are a hard working employee

The best thing is to avoid any form of activities which may raise his anger that's to be punctual in your job and keep update of any development that he expected from you.

What is the best way to deal with a toxic boss? Dealing with a toxic boss can be hard, whatever industry you work in. Are there any tips on how to deal with a toxic boss in a workplace that the community could give me?
I think the easiest way to deal with a toxic boss is to do all your work effectively and always on time , that way he doesn't get to have anything on you and avoid him as much as possible unless you're personally called by him.

I believe when you don't feel bad or shame whenever that person or boss does the things they do to you, they will be the ones that will be ashame even if they don't show it to you

What is the best way to deal with a toxic boss? Dealing with a toxic boss can be hard, whatever industry you work in. Are there any tips on how to deal with a toxic boss in a workplace that the community could give me?
Well for me I think you need to start looking for alternatives, but for the main time,still do what is required of you and nothing extra because it can be very frustrating truly

I believe when you don't feel bad or shame whenever that person or boss does the things they do to you, they will be the ones that will be ashame even if they don't show it to you
I think this suggestion of yours is actually the best way to deal with a toxic boss because most people pray on our fears and our reaction to any bad thing that they are doing to us if they feel that what they are doing to us does not get to us then they will definitely stop it.

The best way to deal with a toxic boss is to understand the person way of life, the person might just be strick but definitely will have good side

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds