Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Best way to deal with a toxic boss?

Dealing with people like this can really feel like a cancer to your bones. You should be very careful around such persons because they will provoke you no matter how nice you treat them mist of the times

Advertisement Placeholder
Patience is a great virtue, as well as being attentive to all responsibilities with diligence, should keep the working relationship on a good footing.
No doubt that patience is a good virtue. No one will ague that. But how do you handle this patience if this rude boss of yours is always on your case and matter for no just reason of a fault from you whatsoever?

Do you really think I have to pray for this ? because normally it is expected that as long as you are loyal to your manager they should also treat you the same way by being friendly.
If you're loyal to your manager your manager will like you of only he is a lenient and a humble and caring one. But when its a toxic type you can never impress him.

If you're loyal to your manager your manager will like you of only he is a lenient and a humble and caring one. But when its a toxic type you can never impress him.
Another thing is that no matter how wicked the manager maybe, there are some people that will still decide to work with them. if you are wicked in this way I think all employee should never work for such people.

I lobe to be corrected with love but when I discover that the boss is trying to be directing me unnecessarily, I will like to find a way of looking for another job.

Facing such kind of manager or CEO that acts in a weird manner is a toxic one indeed. And that wouldn't make sense for it's employees to get along with.
For a toxic boss this strategy that I have come up with to face him is that I should always make sure I carry out my job perfectly all the time so that my toxic boss would not have anything bad against me.

Well some ways to avoid a toxic boss is not to have any reason to meet or have issues by doing ones work on time and good tok without complaints, generally avoiding such a boss could reduce the level of toxicity experienced

Well some ways to avoid a toxic boss is not to have any reason to meet or have issues by doing ones work on time and good tok without complaints, generally avoiding such a boss could reduce the level of toxicity experienced
My wife's experience with a toxic boss was terrible. Due to the insulting words of their boss there were 2 managers who resigned. Even if the boss apologized the managers did not relent. They did not resign at the same time though. The woman was first and the male manager followed after a year.

The most important thing when dealing with a toxic boss is to do your work and try to block out all negativity it won't be a bad idea to look for other jobs

Hahaha.... I don't know the best way to deal with a toxic boss actually. But working under them can seriously build or harm you.

For a toxic boss this strategy that I have come up with to face him is that I should always make sure I carry out my job perfectly all the time so that my toxic boss would not have anything bad against me.
Lolz, remember their is no amount of self sacrifices that will please him all. He'll still feel.that your good isn't up to par what he wants. Such kind of boss needs deliverance through the hands of a clergyman to become a nice boss.

Lolz, remember their is no amount of self sacrifices that will please him all. He'll still feel.that your good isn't up to par what he wants. Such kind of boss needs deliverance through the hands of a clergyman to become a nice boss.
What I said is from experience as I have actually work with a toxic boss before and we I was able to undo name is by being the best of my type although there is sometimes whereby we come up with his toxic self but is mostly come when it says that I am doing more than he even expected.

well I think there is no specific way to deal your boss ,the only truth Is that no matter what you do you can't change the fact that he his your boss ,just try to do your job diligently and also well accepted to your maker

well I think there is no specific way to deal your boss ,the only truth Is that no matter what you do you can't change the fact that he his your boss ,just try to do your job diligently and also well accepted to your maker
True, you can't actually change the fact that he or she is your boss, so you can only work with them and find ways to avoid getting into their wrong side, or you could simply find a new job and no need stressing yourself about your boss.

True, you can't actually change the fact that he or she is your boss, so you can only work with them and find ways to avoid getting into their wrong side, or you could simply find a new job and no need stressing yourself about your boss.
exactly ,that's just it ,just simply find a new job
no need of stressing your self ,because there is noting you can do that can make him proud ,such kinds of people never appreciate your efforts.
[automerge]1632259165[/automerge]
Dealing with people like this can really feel like a cancer to your bones. You should be very careful around such persons because they will provoke you no matter how nice you treat them mist of the times
[/QUOTE
yes thats very true these kind of people are very frustrating,but I think the best wat to deal with it is by getting a new job because there is noting you can do that can make them to be proud if you or happy

There are sometimes that your physical presence might even be a trigger for him to do what he is doing to you. You should try sometimes to avoid being with him mist of the time

Don't give that boss or such oersone any reason to lash at you by making sure you do everything asked of you to your utmost best. Don't always hang around such type of boss to keep you off-site

exactly ,that's just it ,just simply find a new job
no need of stressing your self ,because there is noting you can do that can make him proud ,such kinds of people never appreciate your efforts.
[automerge]1632259165[/automerge]
Yes, I have seen some persons do heaven and earth for their bosses just to please them. Though it is good you are dedicated to your woke,but it should be for someone who deserves it. Not all bosses out there deserve our hard works.

Yes, I have seen some persons do heaven and earth for their bosses just to please them. Though it is good you are dedicated to your woke,but it should be for someone who deserves it. Not all bosses out there deserve our hard works.
yes I agree with you ,not all bosses deserve our hard work , no matter how you bring out the best in you ,they don't appreciate it ,some of the job are meant to be quited ,there's is no way that he can appreciate you ,just let it go.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds