Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

My Crypto.com account suddenly stop working?

Credits
I don't know if anyone have experienced this kind of thing with any cryptocurrency exchanger they've been using before. I had a Crypto.com account created last year which I was using for some of by cryptocurrency transactions successfully. All of a sudden, I can't use the app again because I can't login. Whenever I try to login and get login link, when I click on the link to log me in, I will get a notification saying DNS failure. This have practically stopped me from accessing my account.

Have another person experience this with Crypto.com or any other cryptocurrency exchange site?

Advertisement Placeholder
Could this have anything to do with it?

Could this have anything to do with it?

I'm not really sure because I get the link from the site to click and login but it doesn't work. So, I'm stuck!

Hey @Heatman were you able to find a solution to this issue? I know their support team is one of the best around and would surely help in that type of situation.

Nope, I haven't been able to find a way around it yet. I'm considering leaving the site permanently.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Who read this thread (Total readers: 9)

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds