Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

That is a fact,it was really a motivation to do more,i actally spent sometime with them,and the money i made really helped me to take care of some sundry expenses and i had some savings as well,which i later used for my collage studies.
Wow that's nice. There e alot of people like you that I've been giving testimony about their earning online,this will help to motivate a lot of people but 've been believing that making money online is a scam,I always told them that a lot of people that are making serious money online but yet they do not believe.

Advertisement Placeholder
Wow that's nice. There e alot of people like you that I've been giving testimony about their earning online,this will help to motivate a lot of people but 've been believing that making money online is a scam,I always told them that a lot of people that are making serious money online but yet they do not believe.
And surely there would be many people still who might think that online businesses are scams. Although there are many scams are there, but we can earn from those website if we know which sites to join. Websites like bizdustry and other forums are paying to its members on time.

I was at the age of 18 and i just finish secondary school waiting for admission into the university. I started working as an assistant teacher in the primary school I graduated from and received my first salary

I was 15 years old when I was offered a home tutor job for a 5 years old kid. I was employed for 5 months than I gave up because my exams were near.
I earned mine when just finished high school,i did a part time job for an outfit,and this was what i used to take care of myself before i got into collage.

I was 12 when I took my first job. Just a babysitting job for 2 kids down the street and they were VERY good kids, so well-behaved. I continued with that job until graduating from high school and then it was straight to McDonald’s for me. 🍔 🍟🥤 Worked there for about a year.

And surely there would be many people still who might think that online businesses are scams. Although there are many scams are there, but we can earn from those website if we know which sites to join. Websites like bizdustry and other forums are paying to its members on time.
If they were saying that there are some scam site,that could have been a different thing, but they do not believe you can make money online at all, that people who are trying to make money online are wasting their time and their data

If they were saying that there are some scam site,that could have been a different thing, but they do not believe you can make money online at all, that people who are trying to make money online are wasting their time and their data
I am my first money at the age of 19 this was true offline business however I started my online business just last year after the pandemic.

I start earning my first money when I started doing tutorials during my secondary school days at the age of 17. That motivate me to push on on tutoring not only my juniors but also my mates too.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.

This is something that a lot of people are now looking for the opportunity to take part in and call themselves a book writer. I have actually written poems but never published any.

I think before 15 am already hustling. To survive here you need to stand up and face your dream. You need to hustle have all day to make it at your youth age. Life over here is terrible, so I starting hustling on time

I have started making money recently in the uear 2021. Even though I have started making money in this year (2021), I believe that I still need to earn a lots of money in order to spend my life and meet daily expenses. The problems is that due to a lack of online money making websites available in my country, I am just not able to make the money required to earn residual income.

I was 12 when I took my first job. Just a babysitting job for 2 kids down the street and they were VERY good kids, so well-behaved. I continued with that job until graduating from high school and then it was straight to McDonald’s for me. 🍔 🍟🥤 Worked there for about a year.
I have always wished to get a babysitting job. But it is so hard to find such jobs in my place. Most mums are stay at home and those who work have a full time nanny.
Tutoring jobs are more popular here.

I ventured into business with my mother at a very early age and of course that is where I got my business mindset from and since then I don't plan working for anybody.

I was 20 when I self published my book. I was 21 when I published my first article on a major publication. However, I had earned much earlier than that.

I earned money for the first time at the age of 19 years . I was working as home tutor and teaching Science and Maths to a 5th standard student. My first salary was 500 Rupees which is equivalent to 8 dollars (approx).

It's not been a long time since I started making money on the internet, I can say it's not even up to 1 months, I am 20 and I think this will be the first time I'll been making money online and place a withdrawal, it is a nice experience.

I may not know the particular age but I know that I started making money early because I was exposed to business at a very young age.

Most of us in africa might actually have earned our first money by either running errands or having sold something we got along with our friends either as a raw material or a processed good.

Most of us in africa might actually have earned our first money by either running errands or having sold something we got along with our friends either as a raw material or a processed good.
I made my first morning when I was 19 years old I begin to work in a school there I earn my first money, it was exciting to me

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds