Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I reached my first cash when I was much younger it was about $10 As at that time I was a graphic designer I did small jobs for people and got paid

Advertisement Placeholder
I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
i earned my first income at 19 years too but i once earned money when i was 10 by helping my neighbour to make nugget

i earned my first income at 19 years too but i once earned money when i was 10 by helping my neighbour to make nugget
A lot of us start earning in a very young age but we do not understand the value of money until we are adults and we start spending our money until it is too late for saving.

I earned my first money at a quite young age o must say. I think I was somewhere about tenor eleven years old when I earned my first money. Money I earned by not spending it on the transportation I was surpose to enter but rather choosed to walk home sometimes

That would be when i was 18 i think because that was when i got out graduated from school and started working and making small money in other for me to get some things i wanted and found it somehow always asking my parent and it got worst when i stopped asking because each time i asked i always go answer like...what do you want to use money for

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
That is very good. Congratulations to you. If my memory is right, I think I receive my first income was when I was already in college. I was an assistant back then. I was schooling and working during the weekends only. I receive $20 in a month.

As a matter of fact I started earning at the age of 18 and it was even with the help of the pandemic that actually boost my way of earning.

Then I was home I didn't know I could get paid online by visiting paid to post forum until during the pandemic that I was so stranded that I had to look for forum that paid for posting comments that's when I knew I starting earning on online.

I was 18 when I started earninng money online and I am proud of myself for starting this early and not giving up despite the challenges. I believe I will start earning good money soon.
When I started making money online I was 19 years and also believe I've made the right decision because understand to make money online is much easier and if you have a skill you can make a sustainable income online

I started helping people to sell their businesses at a very young age so I got exposed to business at early age and it has helped me.

I earned my first money at the age of 16. After my secondary school I started working as a computer operator in a school helping with documents typing and graphics design. From there I earned my first money

Well if you are considering money that are being tipped to someone then I believe that I would say that I made my first money at the age of 3 years old when I was still so small.
I said any my face money at the age of 19 that was when I started my first work after my secondary school and I was so happy being an income earner.

At 14,was called upon to run multiple errands for homies and get paid for it, it was exciting though.

At 14,was called upon to run multiple errands for homies and get paid for it, it was exciting though.
Wow this way the olden days, i believe during those days you did not actually understand the value of money, sometimes you must have been performing these activities based on pleasure.

I earned my first money as a teacher. Immediately I finished from high school I went into home tutoring and I was paid very well and I never regretted doing the job back then to earn my first payment

Wow this way the olden days, i believe during those days you did not actually understand the value of money, sometimes you must have been performing these activities based on pleasure.
Yeah it is true ,well I was used to it but that certain day was quite different ,I never imagined In my life that they will give few bucks for running errands for them .

Yeah it is true ,well I was used to it but that certain day was quite different ,I never imagined In my life that they will give few bucks for running errands for them .
Wow the money must have been able to gather for some of your, at least it was able to buy you some snacks and other things in school, are you still running the errands now and how profitable it is now ?

Yeah the money could only get snacks and sweets but was not reasonable enough to save .but as time flies I do send my siblings ends and tip them too

The first time i ever earn from any job was when i finished high school at age 18.And it was a skilled vocational job i did and the pay was good for me to take care of myself and some sundry expenses at that tim
Earning your first money at the age of eighteen means you are really matured before earning your first money , there are some people that started earning at the age of ten.

I started involving myself in businesses when I was still a little boy but I started making my own personal money in 2017.

I think at the age of 16 I earned my first money online , I think then I was operating a smart phone to earn from survey and little task online

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds