Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

Earning your first money at the age of eighteen means you are really matured before earning your first money , there are some people that started earning at the age of ten.
Well way back then i was still under my parents and they provided everything that i needed then.I always have this urge to do something for myself,but they would'nt just allow me to g out to do some jobs,except for some gift i got from some uncles.

Advertisement Placeholder
I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
This is very good for you. I wish I could earn money online as my younger age. I live in a city where the internet is not very common when will I stay kids. This makes it late for me to earn my first dollars online at mid-20s.

Can I end my first money online when I was 15 years old it was a little amount of money just $10 but I was so happy it motivated me the most it makes me believe in what I'm doing and it was a very good time for me when I am the money for me when I am the money

I can say that i earned my first money when I was at the age of fourteen or fifteen or there about. I worked for that money as a young kid to earn it
Most people are opportune to start earning money when they becomes an adult but its a different story entirely for people like us because we have to fend for ourselves since age 10.

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.
I'm in my first money when I was 19 years old and she's doing I have been making money it was so exciting for me to make my first payment for my labor.

Wow that's a whole lot of question. Well I earned my first online money at the age of 18 and I will tell you the truth that I was awestrucken and it was a list wonderful platform that I earned that money I'm so grateful for the administrators of these platforms cuz I've been in a lot of online businesses but they turn out to be scam

I earned my first income at the age of 17, I was a teacher in a small nursery and primary school then. I started working there immediately I completed my secondary school education. The pay wasn't much but to me then, it's very owk especially considering the fact that I was still staying with my parents so they feed me thus making my salary an extra income.

The first money that I have end in my life was when I was 17 years old. A man loved my knowledge about a particular topic and then he asked me to make an article so that you will publish in his blog.

Well way back then i was still under my parents and they provided everything that i needed then.I always have this urge to do something for myself,but they would'nt just allow me to g out to do some jobs,except for some gift i got from some uncles.
That's the main reason why i used the statements that you are very lucky to have such parent that has the privilege to cater for your needs before you have the courage to fend for yourself

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
18! Wasn't that much, but it was a really big step to something big in my life. Ever since then, it's been better.

My knowledge about money since I was a little boy has helped me to be a good financial manager and of course it has instilled in me a business mindset.

I first make money online at the age of 15 years it was on a website I was working on the first one I had was $10 it was a big amount of money for me and it is like a motivator that keep me going today I told her that is not bought but I know one day I will end with a lot of money

I was 15 years old when I was offered a home tutor job for a 5 years old kid. I was employed for 5 months than I gave up because my exams were near.

So, what is your age as of now? I know that earning money at very young age can be really difficult and I have always avoided getting a day job. I earned my first money at the age of 24 years and many people think that it is too old for your to earn your first money. What is your age right now?

I think i started making money online when I was not upto the age of 20 then ,the reason why i was interested in making money online was because I was so much interested in any way I can work for money online legitimately.

The first time that I earned money myself was between when I was 11 or 12 years old. Then I used to buy packs of sweets and cartons of biscuits to resell it to children in the neighborhood.

I earn my first money at the age of 17 . Then, I just finished secondary school and was waiting for admission into the university. So, I started working as a clerk in a pool's company. I earned a lot from the work , to the extent that I supported my brother's education at the university.

I earned my first income at the age of 17. After graduating from senior high, it took some years to get admission into the university. So I worked and learned laundry business. It was good and k could buy my first android phone.

I was 17. Got my first roofing job working with my cousin but it's just a side thing for me. I prefer working online or even from home like telemarketing. Just hate getting out there battling traffic and others in general.

i earned my very first money when i was still in primary school, i think i was age 10 or 11 cant really remember. Then i use to make small dolls with foam from my bed or chair and sell to my classmates as toys 🤣
That's actually pretty cool. At age 10 I was wasting time I can promise you that HAHA.

My first earnings is when I was 15 years old. I was still in high school. When I followed a company to sale a mobile phone on street. The money they paid me was small but I was happy with it because I was able to earn my first money. My online money is when I was 17 years

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds