Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

It doesn't matter if it's Udemy or another platform; you can create an account in Cambly and learn students (1 hour per 20$ for example), but you should be talented in this domain, or they won't select you.
You're right, one needs to be talented enough before choosing teaching. Those sites are strictly looking for the best tutors to educate their students. I've tried cambly recently, my request is still pending.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're right, one needs to be talented enough before choosing teaching. Those sites are strictly looking for the best tutors to educate their students. I've tried cambly recently, my request is still pending.
You need experience. My wife is a teacher and she is doing online classes in such kind of website. They are giving good commission for teaching online and we are very satisfied with it.

You need experience. My wife is a teacher and she is doing online classes in such kind of website. They are giving good commission for teaching online and we are very satisfied with it.
That's an encouraging one. I'm not a teacher but i have lectured before when i went to IT, I can handle teaching online well. What tutoring website is your wife teaching on??

Do you work there as an ambassador then? your job is to find people to download the app and put your referral code xD
I worked for this company for 2 years, it's was profitable

Do you work there as an ambassador then? your job is to find people to download the app and put your referral code xD
That would be a painstaking task really. It is very tough to get someone to join our referral program. Moreover if they will need to install any app, that is a impossible task for me.

That would be a painstaking task really. It is very tough to get someone to join our referral program. Moreover if they will need to install any app, that is a impossible task for me.
that's a bored activity, I know; however you will get 1$ per referral dear, and I made 200$ in less than a month

No, i didn't apply as an ambassador, i only applied as a tutor (Teacher). To handle English language, but at the moment my request is still pending.

No, i didn't apply as an ambassador, i only applied as a tutor (Teacher). To handle English language, but at the moment my request is still pending.
Ah, but that happened. Cambly is an international company and can't think that it will be a scam, just contact the support about that.

Ah, but that happened. Cambly is an international company and can't think that it will be a scam, just contact the support about that.
Yes, cambly isn't a scam that's why I'm not panicking. I'll wait for them to accept my request, if they don't accept no problem I'll move on.

The first time i ever earn from any job was when i finished high school at age 18.And it was a skilled vocational job i did and the pay was good for me to take care of myself and some sundry expenses at that time.
Wow that's really nice, I think it was a thrilling experience when you were working to be paid, if that was your first time,I believe that after you have made your first money you were motivated to make more money as much as possible.isnt it ?

Wow that's really nice, I think it was a thrilling experience when you were working to be paid, if that was your first time,I believe that after you have made your first money you were motivated to make more money as much as possible.isnt it ?
That is a fact,it was really a motivation to do more,i actally spent sometime with them,and the money i made really helped me to take care of some sundry expenses and i had some savings as well,which i later used for my collage studies.

Wait for some days. If you don't receive your payment, lemme know; maybe I have an ambassador friend who works there.
I didn't work there to expect my earnings, laughs. I only applied as a teacher, i want to teach non English students, since i have experience teaching.

I made my first money online at the age of 15 few years ago when I was using my mom's phone to complete some tasks on Facebook for a particular company then,I was paid in cryptocurrency and I wish I keep those coin ,by now I could have worth so much.

I made my first money online at the age of 15 few years ago when I was using my mom's phone to complete some tasks on Facebook for a particular company then,I was paid in cryptocurrency and I wish I keep those coin ,by now I could have worth so much.
That means you are in this business for more than 15 years. That is awesome really, I hope in this long journey , you have learnt many things, regarding online earning and all. Please share with us whenever you get chance.

Things is very hard in the country where I came from, so working as a tender age is not a new thing. I started earning when I was 5years old. I hawk while going to school, and that experience have really helped me in all different sects of my life career.

That means you are in this business for more than 15 years. That is awesome really, I hope in this long journey , you have learnt many things, regarding online earning and all. Please share with us whenever you get chance.
Lolz, I mean the first money I made online was when I was 15 years, I've never been in online business for 15 years as you said, I have been working as a freelance worker for more than four years and that is the highest years I've been working online.

I think I started making money at a very early age but I don't really remember the exact age. Making money and business has been my thing since I was a little boy.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds