Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I actually made my first money online I think it was around 15 years then,during that time I was so eager and I was looking for the best way I can actually make money online, I didn't earn much but that was when I made my first money online.
[automerge]1623870171[/automerge]
I have not yet move out from my parents house because I still have a lot of things to achieve first before I can consider moving out, first off I need to finish my tertiary institution and get unemployment before I can think of getting out from my parents house.

Advertisement Placeholder
well I can't tell the exact year i began to earned my personal income that is the money i labour for or work hard to gain because in those days back while at high school i was always given some change which I spent halft and kept some for my personal upkeep but when I left high school I began to work for my self.

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.
Lolz, this may not actually be the reason because there are some people that are really talented in making money online and there are some people that do not even have interest in whatever way of making money online, it all depends on people talent.

I did not earn anything apart from pocket money until 16 when I started receiving a stipend from the education board after high school. Again I never earned anything until I joined a job after completion of my engineering degree at the age of 23. However, even that wasn't a proper earning as I opted for a company-sponsored business degree for the next two years plus one year's specialization diploma in metallurgy and welding technology. So, I started earning from the age of 23 but my regular income started at 26.

I earned my first money at the age of 15 when I graduate from secondary school and I started working. My first money was earned through salary then

Well even in the bad economic condition I was able to get a very small job that I was managing and I think I earned my first salary when I was about 11 years old.
That's fantastic that you adjusted your life to the bad economic condition of our country and find yourself a job as an.11 year old. With such zeal you had back then as a teen i believe it has carried you on till this day to keep working hard??

Its simply fantastic you earned your first money online at the age of 19 working as a journalist and later publishing your own book after mastering writing. I earned my first income online last year, which is 18. I'm trying to increase my earnings through freelancing gigs, and completing my skill acquisition to earn better.
For third-world countries, it isn't straightforward to gain a high salary online; I think you should find an offline job at the same time you work online like here in Bizdsutry or other forums.

For third-world countries, it isn't straightforward to gain a high salary online; I think you should find an offline job at the same time you work online like here in Bizdsutry or other forums.
It isn't possible to earn online for sure. But those still from third tier countries can get themselves better job online. It all depends on skills, and how smart you are executing them. Tutoring sites pays those too from lower tier countries better.

I remember the first time I had money I actually worked for in my hand, I quickly went to open a bank account to keep it safe, lol, the feeling of making money then.

Laughs, you're still wise back then to earn money that age and ran to create bank account in order to safeguard your hard earned money to be spent unnecessarily.

It isn't possible to earn online for sure. But those still from third tier countries can get themselves better job online. It all depends on skills, and how smart you are executing them. Tutoring sites pays those too from lower tier countries better.
Exactly, I forget to mention teaching; I have some friends from the third world; however, they are excellent in English, Spanish, and some other languages, so they're giving courses for +60$ in Udemy.

I earned my first money at the age of 15 years, immediately after my secondary school education when I worked in hotel. It was a swell period for me, the joy of earning money for your pocket

Thats the exact thing I am doing right now, the offline job I am doing (teaching ) fetches me a little amount of money, and I also have a small store where i sell baking ingredients and i comes online to earn whenever I have time to spare.

Exactly, I forget to mention teaching; I have some friends from the third world; however, they are excellent in English, Spanish, and some other languages, so they're giving courses for +60$ in Udemy.
That's a reasonable amount of money to be made out of teaching online. If an Udemy teacher takes one subject every day at the rate you mentioned. It will bring more than $1,800 in one month.

I procured my first pay at 19 years old years. I filled in as a writer's disciple and he paid me consistently. I didn't acquire great compensation, nonetheless, I brought in sufficient cash with the goal that I could reject my folks' stipend. Aside from cash, the work additionally assisted me with dominating my composing abilities. After one year, I distributed my first book.

You're able to reach this far cos of your hard work and the spirit of bring hungry for success. It will be good you introduce your book to us.

That's a reasonable amount of money to be made out of teaching online. If an Udemy teacher takes one subject every day at the rate you mentioned. It will bring more than $1,800 in one month.
It doesn't matter if it's Udemy or another platform; you can create an account in Cambly and learn students (1 hour per 20$ for example), but you should be talented in this domain, or they won't select you.

I earned my first money at 18 years old through gambling. It was a very small amount but I was happy. I’m not ashamed to say this but I just believe gambling is a hustle too and it was made for humans.

Although very little and at a tender age of 12, I made my first N5000 selling sachet water. It's been so very long and I thank God because u was able to learn how to do business which has helped me a lot.
I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first b

Wow, that's really good. Here in my country when the kids below the 16 years of age work, it is considered child labor and is punishable by the law. Both the parents and employer will be punished.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds