Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.
I said any my first money at the age of 19 when I started my first work and do I was selecting the age but it was very exciting to in your own money and you actually worked for.

Advertisement Placeholder
I said any my first money at the age of 19 when I started my first work and do I was selecting the age but it was very exciting to in your own money and you actually worked for.
That's very correct. There is a kind of feeling one gets when you earn your own money by yourself no matter the age you were at when you made that happen. I really understand that feeling. A very good feeling indeed

Point of correction, bad governance turned us into working online and earning money because there are no other source of income, how many people with good government governance have you met here, only few.
You're simply right, only few of those having good governance is found here. The rest are working in more prominent offline gig. I'm here today cos my offline business earnings isn't enough for me.

You're simply right, only few of those having good governance is found here. The rest are working in more prominent offline gig. I'm here today cos my offline business earnings isn't enough for me.
Thank you for seeing my point , only few people with good country governance are here earning, I am also here because my offline business is not sufficient to put food on my table and cater for my family.

Thank you for seeing my point , only few people with good country governance are here earning, I am also here because my offline business is not sufficient to put food on my table and cater for my family.
That's it. Not that my offline business earnings can't be enough to make ends meet fir me. But i enjoy making additional funds elsewhere, that's why I'm here irrespective of the low earnings.

I can't really place a finger on how old i was back then but i all very sure i was in my teens. I had made a proposal to a church to cater for the bulk sms to first timer and old members alike. I curated messages and sent as sms to these persons on behalf of the place of worship which boosted the footfall of the place of worship by 36%.
I enjoyed it while it lasted and made some funds from it.

for the online income I earned my first income before around 3-4 years however the offline, I earned a lot when I was a child (sell some products xD)

Its simply fantastic you earned your first money online at the age of 19 working as a journalist and later publishing your own book after mastering writing. I earned my first income online last year, which is 18. I'm trying to increase my earnings through freelancing gigs, and completing my skill acquisition to earn better.

It is a good thing we encourage our little ones whose got ideas on what they want to do to earn money by guiding them properly rinse that they achieve this drama as tender as they are. They'll grow with a mindset of really managing money

I think that should be around 15 years when I have been using my mom's phone to do some things online, I always have interest for online way of making money even when I was still young and till now I'm still looking for the best way to make more money online.
The hustling skit has being a long time😬😬😬. God are those days when we were selling bottled kerosene at the market square. Later I graduated to selling garri and oil palm. I started some of these business or my parents and later took autonomy to sell for myself.

The hustling skit has being a long time😬😬😬. God are those days when we were selling bottled kerosene at the market square. Later I graduated to selling garri and oil palm. I started some of these business or my parents and later took autonomy to sell for myself.
Wow,these are some of the life stories I always like to hear from a lot of people,it always give me a thrilling thinking of how the past was,well it is a memory you should never forget because even your children in the future will enjoy to hear from you.

Thanks for the kind word of encouragement, most people that came from a less privilege family like me are taught on how to make money by hawking as a teenager , most peopl call it child abuse , but to us, its a means of survival because we have to put food on our table,

I cannot remember the first time I started making money online because making money online was all of a sudden for me because that was a perfect opportunity for me when the opportunity to start making money online came. It was a few years ago and then I was around 18 years.

my first time making money when I was in elementary school..I sold bottled drinks to my classmates..this reminds me of those days😊

Assume we have a good government, by now i ought to have started working offline since i finished my edu 10 years ago. Since i couldn't secure one, i helped myself by creating one for myself.
Well even in the bad economic condition I was able to get a very small job that I was managing and I think I earned my first salary when I was about 11 years old.

My first earnings were when I was 21 years old and that was from a customer service job it was paying reasonable salary but the amount of work and work pressure was lot more as compared to salary I was getting.

Most of the Igbo's begin making money from a very tender age due to exposure to a whole lot of enterprising at a very young age which makes them develop very quick and witty business acumen. Some even go further to advance more in business and as a result of this they begin making all much funds at very young ages.
A blessed race i must say.

My first earnings were when I was 21 years old and that was from a customer service job it was paying reasonable salary but the amount of work and work pressure was lot more as compared to salary I was getting.
You were doing offline jobs. Because in our area the customer service job is a very lucrative one. Companies pay high remuneration for the staff who provide good support service to customers.

I think I earned my first money when I was 17 years old. I went to assist someone to produce pastries and I got paid at the end of the day. It was really fun for me making my own money.
[automerge]1623851433[/automerge]
I moved out of my parents home when I got married. I got married at the age of 23 years so before then, I have lived with my parents. Though in secondary school, I was a boarding student.

You were doing offline jobs. Because in our area the customer service job is a very lucrative one. Companies pay high remuneration for the staff who provide good support service to customers.
It was not a bad job and paying reasonably well as I posted in my comment but what put me off was the work pressure and you will always find people who are so mean and their attitude won't let you stick with the same job for long.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds