Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I have heard about PI cryptocurrency a lot. I think this crypto token can only be mined using a smartphone as far as I know. Do you really think it is worth mining becuase smartphone hardware is not that good or powerful as compared to expensive computer CPU or GPU. Have you tried mining it personally?
It doesnt use your smartphone hardware or battery , the mining process is done independent of your phone's performance. Yes I am mining it daily , it just requires a single tap to activate the mining daily. I doesnt even take a minute to be honest. I have around 2500 Pi as of now. Though its not listed in any exchange , I think this coin has potential in future , so we should not miss this opportunity when it is free to mine.

Advertisement Placeholder
It doesnt use your smartphone hardware or battery , the mining process is done independent of your phone's performance. Yes I am mining it daily , it just requires a single tap to activate the mining daily. I doesnt even take a minute to be honest. I have around 2500 Pi as of now. Though its not listed in any exchange , I think this coin has potential in future , so we should not miss this opportunity when it is free to mine.

Yes, you are right. this coin is not at all active. It is listed on huge databases like Coin Gecko but it just says that the coin is inactive. If it does not use hardware of the phone, then what resources does it take to mine the coin? I am sure it must be using some smartphone resource, right?

Yes, you are right. this coin is not at all active. It is listed on huge databases like Coin Gecko but it just says that the coin is inactive. If it does not use hardware of the phone, then what resources does it take to mine the coin? I am sure it must be using some smartphone resource, right?
No they just say its social security created from our referrals is enough to mine coins. It doesnt use anything related to smartphone. And the Pi coin listed in coingecko must be fake because the official Pi team has warned that it has not listed Pi anywhere so far. We hope the Pi will be tradable during 2022.

No they just say its social security created from our referrals is enough to mine coins. It doesnt use anything related to smartphone. And the Pi coin listed in coingecko must be fake because the official Pi team has warned that it has not listed Pi anywhere so far. We hope the Pi will be tradable during 2022.

Have you checked Coingecko? It is not "listed" there technically, I would rather say that Coin Gecko has "mentioned" them. Coingecko is a pretty reliable platform and it does not list fake coins as far as I know. I am not sure what do you mean by "they create mining power through referrals". Does this mean that I would need to refer people to earn PI coins?

Ever since i started business at an early she till date, I've receive fair share of hard tines but my zeal to keep going with business is what kept me on it till today.

Ever since i started business at an early she till date, I've receive fair share of hard tines but my zeal to keep going with business is what kept me on it till today.
Business has always been a very difficult venture for me although I have had several plans in place to start up my own business but it has always being on theory and not in practice but I will soon bring it to pass.

Have you checked Coingecko? It is not "listed" there technically, I would rather say that Coin Gecko has "mentioned" them. Coingecko is a pretty reliable platform and it does not list fake coins as far as I know. I am not sure what do you mean by "they create mining power through referrals". Does this mean that I would need to refer people to earn PI coins?
Yes , the more you refer people , and the more people you invite , you increase your security circle and therefore your mining rate per hour will also increase. I have around 4 active referrals , so I earn around 0.2 Pi/hour.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
Working can help you and your family because in most of case if you are working you may help yourself and help your family and may help in house with make some purchases this is good advantage of work, the idea of working as journalist is good.

Well when I first made money I was quite young say 13 or 14, I and my friend looked to do menial jobs just to make some money and play video games,
That is really nice to know as that young age to some kids never brought that thought of trying out something for themselves. Very encouraging

So what is your age right now? Unfortunately, I was not able to make money during my mid 20s and now I am in my late 20s. This is because I was never able to find online opportunites and never wanted to do an offline job.
Like the saying goes, better late than never, you being able to earn now is way better than those who have not started or who are still lost on where to start from.

Like the saying goes, better late than never, you being able to earn now is way better than those who have not started or who are still lost on where to start from.

I really like your quote: "Better late than never". Even though I am old now, I feel so lucky to discover forum like Bizdustry that provided me with an opportunity to earn money online. The problem was that during the years 2011-2019 there were not sites like Bizdustry. I think Bizdustry was created in the year 2020 and this was the time I joined it. Now I am earning good money in here and I also advise you to stay active in here and create more threads.

I cannot even remember because I think it all started few months ago, I was into buying and selling of domains even though I'm still into the business I do not earn so much money for me because the buying of domain always once in in a while.

Business has always been a very difficult venture for me although I have had several plans in place to start up my own business but it has always being on theory and not in practice but I will soon bring it to pass.
It has always been the same everywhere in the world , starting a business is always difficult in life because of the start up capital , its hasn't been easy getting money to start a business in life.

If I remember correctly I earned my first money when I was 14 but I didn't make them online.I worked at a cafe and I must admit it, it was a good experience for the future

It is a very good and encouraging thing to see a very young person who is very determined to succeed in life in spite of the fact that their parents are very much alive and kicking.

It is a very good and encouraging thing to see a very young person who is very determined to succeed in life in spite of the fact that their parents are very much alive and kicking.
Yes it is very good to say highly determined children succeed in their business but in my own case I didn't succeed, although I had the zeal and the focus but what I lacked at that tender age was the belief and resources to be able to pull it off.

My first job was in McDonalds back when I started college. The pay was pretty poor for student workers at the time, to be honest, but it was a good introduction to the world of working for me.

Assume we have a good government, by now i ought to have started working offline since i finished my edu 10 years ago. Since i couldn't secure one, i helped myself by creating one for myself.

That is really nice to know as that young age to some kids never brought that thought of trying out something for themselves. Very encouraging
Lol yeah I guess so, things are changing a lot these days and there are differences between when I was a kid and kids nowadays, I guess things are developing then

Assume we have a good government, by now i ought to have started working offline since i finished my edu 10 years ago. Since i couldn't secure one, i helped myself by creating one for myself.
Point of correction, bad governance turned us into working online and earning money because there are no other source of income, how many people with good government governance have you met here, only few.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds