Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

Of you're actually referring to earning money online, I will say that I started making money online around March 2014. That was when is started a freelancing work coupled with mini importation.
I started earning money online recently tho, i think it was last year 2020. I joined a site that pays with bitcoin cash for writing Articles be it a professional one or not, as long as its an original content.

Advertisement Placeholder
I earned my first income at the age of about fifteen thereabout. I started by saving my money for transportation to school. I walked to school most of those times to save money to buy certain personal things

I started earning money at a late age because I didn't start working until I clocked 18 and that was when I finished high school. Since then that I have been working I have earned a lot of money so far.

That's more than nice you earned at a tender age, and the faucet rewarded you first hand. I started online 2016, but earned money first time in 2021.
Yeah its rewarded me but I lost it in gambling that days only , I felt bad but I am happy to have overcome the gambling addiction which I had in the past. Glad that you started online earning from 2021 , its not late at all.

It was at the age of 16 , I got first payment of bitcoin from a faucet , I was really excited to get that money because it was my first time working online and getting paid in crypto.

So what is your age right now? Unfortunately, I was not able to make money during my mid 20s and now I am in my late 20s. This is because I was never able to find online opportunites and never wanted to do an offline job.

I started making money at a very tender age. This is because I started helping my parents and uncle to run his business. It was from there that I got the passion to do business.

Actually i earned my first money online at the age of 18 in cryptocurrency when I invested in a particular Airdrop,actually I didn't believe in it as I forgot about it but it was something of a great surprise that what I invested gives me money when it was listed.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
The first time I got paid for a job was a very long time one if I could remember,when I was still in secondary school back then,I think I was 15years then and I was been paid for a labourer job back then.

I cannot remember my first earning online because I have a lot of ways I have been making my money online and I cannot remember the other one I learn first, I can't even remember any of them that actually paid me first. But I make money online that is sure.

I cannot remember my first earning online because I have a lot of ways I have been making my money online and I cannot remember the other one I learn first, I can't even remember any of them that actually paid me first. But I make money online that is sure.
If we are talking basically about making money offline, then I started making money at a tender age but if it was online earning , I will rather says I started earning money online in the year 2017.Thanks

If we are talking basically about making money offline, then I started making money at a tender age but if it was online earning , I will rather says I started earning money online in the year 2017.Thanks
Well that means you have started making money online for a long time now,it is nice that means you are also passionate about making money online and you're ready to utilise every opportunity that can guarantee you of some dollars every day online, isn't it ?

So what is your age right now? Unfortunately, I was not able to make money during my mid 20s and now I am in my late 20s. This is because I was never able to find online opportunites and never wanted to do an offline job.
I am 21 years old right now , still studying , so whatever I make from online , I take it and try not to gamble it , till I find an offline job or myself.

That must have been around my teenage age although I cannot only remember the exact age but most of the money I started making online was investment in cryptocurrency, there are other ways I have been making money online like transcription and copywriting.

I am still in a college and once I complete my education I will be looking for a job. I do not have a job currently. However, I started home tutor job when I was still in school

Yeah its rewarded me but I lost it in gambling that days only , I felt bad but I am happy to have overcome the gambling addiction which I had in the past. Glad that you started online earning from 2021 , its not late at all.
Lol, as you say its not late at all. For one that started with online during 2016, but earned nothing back then. Before waiting patiently to earn at 2021. I'm also a prone gambler, i gamble up to this day, that's what's shortening my funds too.

Lol, as you say its not late at all. For one that started with online during 2016, but earned nothing back then. Before waiting patiently to earn at 2021. I'm also a prone gambler, i gamble up to this day, that's what's shortening my funds too.
Yeah gambling is what hurts because at first we think we can win but always lose at the end , but good thing is we have plenty of other earning opportunities without gambling and we can still make decent money.

I earned my first money at 18 years of age. It was just after highschool and I was teaching in a certain primary school. The money was not much but it was good enough for me to do some things for myself and not depend on my parents entirely.

My first age was when i was just 17 years , i earned little amount then ,but its worth more for me than before i think ,so its then i invest my first money

My first earning was at the age of 18. When I was still a Secondary School student, although I was extremely good at mathematics so I do tutor my junior one's and there parents do paid and even increase the payment if there children perform more better than before.

My first earning was at the age of 18. When I was still a Secondary School student, although I was extremely good at mathematics so I do tutor my junior one's and there parents do paid and even increase the payment if there children perform more better than before.
The tutoring job is really good if you good at studies. Did you do offline tutoring or online tutoring? If online , which platform you are working with?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds