Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I earn my first money at the age of 18years after finishing my secondary school and working as an assistant class teacher in one primary school

Advertisement Placeholder
I can't remember the age I started to make money, but know I started to make when I was small then I was in primary schools started to sell groundnut.

I started early on. I made money at the age of 19 and by the time I was 23, I was already earning full time income (based on my country standard income)

I remember vividly, when I was about 5 years old I will always help my mother in her grocery business. So I will say that I started earning money at a very young age.

I was very little when I started selling sachets water, I was 12 years old then and I was earning some good money from it, to buy myself some clothes and shoes

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our parents cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.
Yes, in one way to the other, we ought to dig deep yo find money and help ourselves to solve one or two needs that is really of utmost importance. I'm not relying on parents for survival, I've been living on my own for years now.

Yes, in one way to the other, we ought to dig deep yo find money and help ourselves to solve one or two needs that is really of utmost importance. I'm not relying on parents for survival, I've been living on my own for years now.
Giving for example , a parent that has over twelve children and two wives , when the child start growing up , they must be able to start fending for themselves and start helping the family.

Giving for example , a parent that has over twelve children and two wives , when the child start growing up , they must be able to start fending for themselves and start helping the family.
For the poor background households. I've seen where a polygamous family fed well, and got the best education from their father, who is very rich.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
Hmm.... what a smooth part for a young boy then.... You must have written a lots of book today... Although I started my first earning at the age 20-21 I think an not left out..

I can't remember the age I started to make money, but know I started to make when I was small then I was in primary schools started to sell groundnut.
Wow, this is lovely. You started at a small age then, but I believe by now you have gained so much experience to apply in any business you want to venture into.

I started making money at a very a age. I remember when I was a kid, i used to help my mom sell some food stuffs and make money. It was quite interesting then.

It was at the age of 16 , I got first payment of bitcoin from a faucet , I was really excited to get that money because it was my first time working online and getting paid in crypto.

Well, it does not matter when you started. What actually matters is what you did and whether it helped in your career or not. Money is important but you also need to think about building a career
Word!!! One can start making money at a very tender age and have little or nothing to show after retirement while it might be vice versa for another person so it's good to choose your own path.

At the age of 17 I earned money for the first time.. through an chatting site Still I use that site I have many friends out there And it Continues

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
Me too I was making first money when I was a teenager of 17 years , I worked hand working in farm for a week , I gifted all the money I got to my parents .

i earned my very first money when i was still in primary school, i think i was age 10 or 11 cant really remember. Then i use to make small dolls with foam from my bed or chair and sell to my classmates as toys 🤣
Of you're actually referring to earning money online, I will say that I started making money online around March 2014. That was when is started a freelancing work coupled with mini importation.

i believe i had my first job back when i was 17, it wasn't a regular job but atleast it had a salary, and at the age of 17 being paid? that was amazing back then

I was around the age of 24 when I made my first money writing articles and content for content mill. That was the first time I recieved money and earned something. It was the one of the happiest days of my life.

Can't recall the exact age now. But I remember when I was young I had a bicycle that I would tent out for kids in our neighbourhood than ride for a token. They were only allowed to ride within our compound then.

It was at the age of 16 , I got first payment of bitcoin from a faucet , I was really excited to get that money because it was my first time working online and getting paid in crypto.
That's more than nice you earned at a tender age, and the faucet rewarded you first hand. I started online 2016, but earned money first time in 2021.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds