Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I started making money from age 11 where I sell kuli kuli that is grounut cake I think back then in secondary school and it was very very lucrative.

Advertisement Placeholder
I earned my first money in college when I traded my cornflakes because I needed money at that moment. People will say that's not how earning is done but to me it is.

I was 22 when I offered a little opportunity to educate some children as a teacher so as time goes on I latterly gave up and the students were moved on too.

I started earning money online just early this year. That's after I have jumped from one scam site to another, I was a terrible experience for me as a newbie online but I got more relax when I first cashed out online

I earned my first money at the age of 18. I was working for a family friend at her shop and she paid well or, that was what I thought then😅

Whenever I first at any point acquire from any work was the point at which I completed secondary school at age 18. And it was a talented professional occupation I did and the compensation was useful for me to deal with myself and some various costs around then.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
I earn my first income at the age of 17 then I just finish secondary school I decided to go and work, so I got an hotel work, anyway I was not qualify but the boss just have to employ me, I work there for 3 years

That was a very long time ago many years ago. I was still in my teenage age. About twelve or thirteen yeas old I think. I do always save my little money I will get from elderly friends like.uncles and aunties and layer buy myself something good like cloth

I started a petty trading at the age of 9 years and then I was making some little profits, so I can call this an income as well. I started making a reasonable amount of money from business when I reached the age of 22.
It's a good thing that you were able to start trading at a tender young age of 9 and if you have been able to set up petty trading at such a tender young age then you should be a proud owner of a big Business by now. It's our ability to build on what we have started that make us successful in life.

I started earning my first income at the age of 24 after graduating from the University and getting a job with a travel firm/agency, it wasn't much but it was good for a start, not just the money alone but the experience made me glad.

Well, most of the people in here have stated that they have earned their first money when they were in their mid or early teenage years. However, my story is quite different. I never made money during my early days and I have earned my first money when I was around 25 or 26 years old.

I earn my first money at the age 15.. That's when i was doing my industrial attachment at ministry of works

I stayed earning some amount of money when I was twice younger than my age of now this is because I was expose to the knowledge of how to be self dependent in terms of some certain needs like to meet up with your personal issues that does not require the knowledge of your parent to do it for you.

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.

This kind of situation is the same in my country. There are many people who start making money in their childhood because of high rates of poverty in my country. We really need to overcome this problem. Otherwise child labour will rise significantly.

I earn my first income when I was 17Some people ask me why did I invest on something that is not even my passion. Even I ask myself this question sometimes. But when I look back, I feel it was all good, it was in my favor given my circumstances and I was blessed to have something people crave for.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
I earned my first income at the age of 18 after after a left secondary school. I worked as a cleaner in one of the top banks. It was an amazing experience, the work help to direct my part and improve the way relate with with people.

I started to make my first income when I was age 17years, just recovering from an accident that almost took my life I decided to get something doing. And I applied for a teaching job which I was given

I earned my first income at 18, i was still in college and i organised tutorial classes for my juniors who were in my faculty.
They all contributed a certain sum for me per semester.
That was my first time of handling money which i earned myself.

Forget about the money I was given for running petty jobs and all that when I first earned real cash was after school. I worked for a printing press

When I graduated from high school and I work for the first time, and I got paid at month end, partially I was happy and also surprised that I got paid

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds