Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I can't really say this is the age I earned my first money online. I started earning some years ago through survey sites and their pay was reasonable at the time.

Advertisement Placeholder
I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
This is quite interesting, I make my first money at the age 17 years I just finish high school so my parents said I should work to gain some experience so I work as a sale girl, the pay was not much but I heard the experience

I can't really say this is the age I earned my first money online. I started earning some years ago through survey sites and their pay was reasonable at the time.
It is almost impossible for some of us to remember especially when we have gone through a lot trying to make money on the internet, some people can still remember but not everyone even me.

Most African kid starts making money at the tender age because our patent cannot fend for all of us , so we have to go out there and make money to support the family one way or the other.
I earn my first morning when I was 19 years old and since then I have been any money because I have been serious with business and hustling.

I have started working and making my own money since when I was young. And up till now I am still making money. I have learnt the importance of making money since when I was young.

Even infants earn money through giveaways from parents, and live ones. Anyone can make money any age, I can't remember when I earned my first.

I start to earn my money at the age of 16 ,in online business and I really enjoyed it ,and I will continue to use it despite the hurdles and obstacles that come my way.

Last edited:
It's about 19 years or there about. I was working in a school as a teacher. The pay at the time was relatively very low.

Are you still doing home tutor job? Since you have worked as a home tutor, have you considered teaching as your vocation? I have teachers in my family.
Yes, I am till doing home tutor job. Since schools were shut down fr a long time, home tutors were in high demand and I managed to get a lot of job offers, was doing 3 tutoring jobs until recently.

The pandemic has made teaching highly lucrative jobs. There is a great demand for home tutors because a lot of parents are home schooling their kids, a .lot of kids who are studying online also need a personal tutors.

I was 8years old when I started earning some cool cash in my vicinity, I was selling fried coconut and chewing gum and I had a saving box then to be saving my money.

I just started earning some couple of months ago, it's really a bit late for me but I think I can still make up for it. I have been wandering from one scam site to another in the past till I started meeting the legit ones

I have been earning ans making money for myself since I was a very young boy. I think as from the age of ten or elevl or so. Been saving money that I was given for food for some other things I wanted buying to train

I just started earning some couple of months ago, it's really a bit late for me but I think I can still make up for it. I have been wandering from one scam site to another in the past till I started meeting the legit ones
same here ,i start earning money at my early age ,that's couple of of months back ,and i really enjoy every path of it ,despite the fact i have been facing many challenges but i still remain sapient and i will never give up on any cost

I started making my first earnings while I was 13 years old. That was when I started my fried coconut business and I later introduced the selling of chewing gums.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
I earned my first income at age 23. Working while schooling was a no-no for my parents so I had to wait till graduation. During my service year, I tutored a 6-year old and was delighted whenever the pay came.

I earn my first money at a very tender age when virtually almost every thing was on me then I discovered I needed to work hard to make my mother forget about vthe death of my dad

I first started working after college. My parents were strict and conservative and only believed in books and formal education. Its why I've vowed to let my kids have a different experience.

I started earning when I was a toddler , I mean at a very small age when we use to hawk and sell thing for our parents , I use to sell broom and sometimes my big sister sells yam and my mum normally gives us motivation that she will give us 10%out of the goods we sold.
[automerge]1633440563[/automerge]
I started earning when I was a toddler , I mean at a very small age when we use to hawk and sell thing for our parents , I use to sell broom and sometimes my big sister sells yam and my mum normally gives us motivation that she will give us 10%out of the goods we sold.

Last edited:

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds