Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

I could not remember the exactly time it was but I think that was when I was still in high school that I was looking for a better way I can make money online and that was the first time I earn some money online but I don't remember the platform I earn the money from.is was fun.lolz

Advertisement Placeholder
I hit my first maximum cash @18 yrs which was 45k that was from my everyday savings , I work as a phone engineer but the earnings are givien to my boss and he pays me daily

It's very important that one start learning how to save money and also make money at an early age as the case maybe. It's very helpful.

well as for me. I make my money at my tender age at the age of fifteen,it really helps me allot in term of my life time ,earning money online is very nice only if you are willing to do it and latter enjoy the fruit of your labour

It's very important that one start learning how to save money and also make money at an early age as the case maybe. It's very helpful.
It's important to start earning at a very young age so that you can be able to fend for your yourself in the nearest future, in order to know the value and worth of money.

I hit my first maximum cash @18 yrs which was 45k that was from my everyday savings , I work as a phone engineer but the earnings are givien to my boss and he pays me daily
$45k ? , If yes , that's a substantial amount of money you have earned fat your young age of 18. I have never earned more than $1000 so far , I am 20 aged now.

I do regret the fact that I started the journey of making money late. In fact, I was in my 20s when I started but I know it is not too late.
It Is never a regression that you started lately in making money, everybody can not take the step at the same time, taking the step early doesn't mean to make firstly that is why sometimes you see an athletes that carry last leg might be the one to first complete the race and won. Triumph

I am a victim of not making money at my early age , I started putting effort @ my 20 , when I saw that I have no one that cares for me anymore , I stood up for my self
[automerge]1630846571[/automerge]
I didn't make any money at a tender age though , I started working for someone and was getting paid, I guess that's how I got my first 20k

Last edited:
I think I am the same in answer with you. I also do not remember the time when I have earned my first money. But about online earning through the internet it was just four years ago since I also started taking online jobs four years ago.
Yes those who have an opportunity to adopt the new innovative idea of making money on the internet are actually making something out of it ,especially in the area of freelancing

I was 17 when I had my first earnings. I worked a salesgirl in an establishment and funny enough I was the smallest there. I had just finished my secondary school and refused to stay home. I insisted on having my own account to even though it was a kiddies account because I was underage at the time, I could not afford to save with someone else.

To be able to understand the purpose of making money online at an early stage is a blessing and an opportunity, because online earners makes more money and they keep developing on their earning ability.
I was 17 when I had my first earnings. I worked a salesgirl in an establishment and funny enough I was the smallest there. I had just finished my secondary school and refused to stay home. I insisted on having my own account to even though it was a kiddies account because I was underage at the time, I could not afford to save with someone else.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
I earned my first income at the age of seventeen after writing my WAEC examination I had to get something doing in order not to remain idle and so as to become more responsible. I first worked as a sales girl in a bookshop

I presently do not have any strong business at the moment but I am still gathering ideas and a financial capability to venture into a business offline.

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.
The question is not specific, for example I earned my first money before age five after I won a bet from my parents by being the best in a birthday task. But if you mean when I first earned money from a real job that is by age 14 when I worked as a sales rep

I made my first earning after the death of my dad,just to relieve my mum of stress,so I started last orking immediately after my secondary at the age of 17,as an assistant class teacher I gain alot of experience,now I teach with so much confidence,and get rewards

I earned my first money when i was 17,it was after my secondary school education,i worked at dry cleaning establishment as a secretary.My boss was a very nice person and it was a beautiful experience,it was wonderful to see myself with cash to call mine alone.i saved part of it though.It was very memorable experience

I made my first earning after the death of my dad,just to relieve my mum of stress,so I started last orking immediately after my secondary at the age of 17,as an assistant class teacher I gain alot of experience,now I teach with so much confidence,and get rewards
Sorry about the death of your dad, as a result for this you should not relax on your dream and you try as much as possible to pursue them with full Force, if you relax then you are killing it.

I earned my first money at the age of 18 years old. That was a very exciting experience and that explains the reason why I had to continue

If by earnings you mean been paid salary , then my first income was during my service year, I was 23 years then and it's was not called salary it's called allowance.

I earn my first money when I was 15 years old immediately after my secondary school. It was really a great time making money. I felt like.a rich person smiles because I haven't made such money before then

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds