Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

At what age did you earn your first money?

The first money I earned was from a generated income, I would take some of my mom's wares then, sell to my mates keep the profit and give the rest to my mom, I was about thirteen then.

Advertisement Placeholder
I earned my first income at the age of 23 years. I worked with one of my boss and he paid me every day. I did not earn good salary for me,so I take my leave when I seen someone that paid me well

I earned my first income at the age of 17. After graduating from senior high, it took some years to get admission into the university. So I worked and learned laundry business. It was good and k could buy my first android phone.
The age of seventeen is a good age to start earning money either online or offline, and some people started earning since they are at the age of ten years and above.

My first income was when I work as DJ, I mean I was so happy that I didn't allow anyone to rest at home. Then I forgot that I had to save it. Maybe because it was quite little lol. I am here to see other comments.

My first income was at the age of 7 . Back then we use to gather palm fruits from Palm tree and sell in the market. We also make brooms for sells .

I earned my first income at the age of 19 years. I worked as a journalist's apprentice and he paid me every week. I did not earn good salary, however, I did make enough money so that I could refuse my parents' allowance. Apart from money, the work also helped me master my writing skills. One year later, I published my first book.

Seriously it's never really easy for you to be able to make money online because the kind of tax that you have to be required to complete in most cases are very difficult for you to do especially if you need to wait.

I guess that will be when I was 17 years old of age and was in my final year in high school. At that time I was offered in home tutoring job by one of my teachers friend who happened to be a businessman and hardknott too much time in hand. I continued with the job even after graduation and treated when they got admission into college.

I earned my first money when I was 17 years of age. You can't imagine the kind of happiness I was filled with that day. That very moment motivated me much into online activities

I started earning when I was about the age of 6,my uncle had a motorbike and anytime he came around and I needed money I'll have to wash his bike and get few pennies for it

Earned my first money when I was at 25, used to register exams for students via their school portals, since then I understood the importance of business.

I could not remember the exactly time it was but I think that was when I was still in high school that I was looking for a better way I can make money online and that was the first time I earn some money online but I don't remember the platform I earn the money from.is was fun.lolz
I think I am the same in answer with you. I also do not remember the time when I have earned my first money. But about online earning through the internet it was just four years ago since I also started taking online jobs four years ago.

I think I am the same in answer with you. I also do not remember the time when I have earned my first money. But about online earning through the internet it was just four years ago since I also started taking online jobs four years ago.

Even I earned my first money online, not offline. Most of the people in my city earned their first money by doing offline jobs. However, I have always hated offline jobs, so I searched for online money making methods and I was able to mae my first money in the year 2016.

I end my first money if I can remember vividly was when I was 12 years old and it was because I completed and offline geek and was gifted the money.

I started getting involved with any business at a very early age and that gave me the exposure needed in order to run a business .

My first earning was when I completed my secondary school education, the maturity has forced me to work and buying fine cloth to look like responsible person before my girlfriend

I moved out of my parent house when I got an admission to higher institution, I felt like live my life like a mature, I rented an apartment myself and continue my life

Personally, I did not start working early so as to earn money. I start to earn some money when I was in SS1 where I worked for one detergent company on part-time basis though. It was not much though but it took care of some things. From there I started having some serious jobs with some reasonable amount. That is my take on the issue. Thanks for sharing

I started earning money from my online working sites just this year so it's okay to assume that I started my earnings online at the age of eighteen

I do regret the fact that I started the journey of making money late. In fact, I was in my 20s when I started but I know it is not too late.

I don't know my age when I started earning money but I now that it was as 2013 that k first made my online money but what I earn was low then

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds