Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

It is very important for people to always takecare of themselves and of course take their health seriously no matter the kind of business they are running because there is a popular saying that health is wealth.

Advertisement Placeholder
I just have to delegate the duties to others to lower the stress ,i would have to pass through and do the job i want to do. This is the best medium i make use of to reduce stress
A good manager should know how to delegate the work to his subordinates. You can manage the business by not doing the dirty work but you have to supervise the critical part of the jobs under your jurisdiction. Delegation can lower the stress level.

As an entrepreneur stress cannot be avoided, but can be managed. By appointing someone you trust to be your right hand when you not around that way the work load is reduce, always apply division of labor you can't do all the work alone. Also, go on vacations, relaxation center, checkups, exercise, eat healthy, take a break every once and then.
You said it right. It cannot be omitted nor can it be avoided. It can only be managed. And there are various way of managing stressful activities. I believe a business would grow to a certain stage whereby it would be too big for one person to operate at this stage extra hands are needed, this is where the division of labor you started comes into play

Routine exercises are not only to keep the body warm but also to keep your mind and body sharp. Find time to relax and enjoy little things, instead of being stressed all the time.

Stress is something that I would nor want to constantly affecting me because it reduces productivity. I try to reduce stress by alocating time for resting in bet wen.

I'm not yet an entrepreneur, if I am one of them the best way I can cope with stress is for me to sleep a lot, I may not be the one to handle all my business responsibility alone,as I need to employ some people to do it.

As an entrepreneur stress cannot be avoided, but can be managed. By appointing someone you trust to be your right hand when you not around that way the work load is reduce, always apply division of labor you can't do all the work alone. Also, go on vacations, relaxation center, checkups, exercise, eat healthy, take a break every once and then.
The best way to cope with stress as an entrepreneur is to take vacation or take the time off with family with the issue can be able to calm your nerves down from work stress.

As an entrepreneur there are many ways to manage stress and it's important because you can not work always you need. Delegates some of your work to other staff of the company or go on vacation to ease the stress.

Sometimes as an entrepreneur, you may need to forfeit some business deals to avoid unnecessary stress. I know sometime in my line of business, I wake up in the midnight to bake.

As an entrepreneur, it is very common to find yourself very stressed out from a lot of thought activities and physical engagements in trying to out things together. You must find a way to get some rest for yourself In the midst of all these activities

Stress comes with the daily activities of the business hassles which can be disadvantageous when it's compiles which is why one should know when to avoid many activities.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
As an entrepreneur, your stress level will be determined by the stage your business is at the moment. If it's a startup, then you should have a lot of stress coming your way. You just need to learn always not to be perfect, have time to rest some days.

As an entrepreneur, your stress level will be determined by the stage your business is at the moment. If it's a startup, then you should have a lot of stress coming your way. You just need to learn always not to be perfect, have time to rest some days.
Nice advise. We shouldn't overwork ourselves all the time, rather we should find time and manage the stress well in order not to cause future harm to our health.

As an entrepreneur the best way i deals with stress is to take a break and refresh myself from all the issues concerning the business.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
As an entrepreneur you are not the one to do all the tasks and activities in your business, you really need to employ some people to assist you and you only do the most complicated one you think others will not be able to do. this will reduce stress.

I cope with stress in a manner that get me up and running when I'm done distressing. I can sometimes take a nap for just fourty five minutes to get me up and fit if stressed

I try as much as I can to employ other hands into my business so that at least will be able to cope with the business and still have time for myself. This is the best way for my to handle stress. Not to over use myself

As an entrepreneur you are not the one to do all the tasks and activities in your business, you really need to employ some people to assist you and you only do the most complicated one you think others will not be able to do. this will reduce stress.
I understand that at times you need employees to help you out. But what if the business haven't reach the point of hiring employees cos of low income generation, what will you do to manage the workload?

Stress is one thing that has become a norm in my country in fact even if the stress is openly showing on your face in my country wll say na level and sign of legit hustle be that but to be real stress is on everything that can lead to all manner of illness if not treated at th right time and on time because it can get someone ill and if not dead.

To deal with stress,you have to set out achievable daily goals to accomplish and make sure that they are followed to the latter.When those goals are done,no more pressure to begine to go the extra miles to do things that will give you extra pressure.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds