Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

Children are like little sponges. They learn from everything that they encounter, whether mud, toys, books mazines newpapaers or people. Everything is an opportunity for experimentation and therefore for learning.

Advertisement Placeholder
Take care of yourself. Eat healthy, exercise, get plenty of sleep, and give yourself a break if you feel stressed out. Talk to others. Avoid drugs and alcohol. Take a break. Recognize when you need more help.

Concerning the question as an entrepreneur,how do you cope with stress. By now as an entrepreneur, stress should be one of your best friends, once you make it your best friend, coping with it won't be an issue again. But you still have to create time of no no time to rest . It's through rest you'll be able to think straight.

That is why no matter how small your business is all no matter how big your business maybe it is always advisable that you need some people to work with you at school it is not expecting that you work in all areas of your business alone you need assistance so that you will not go through a lot of stress.
[automerge]1612956687[/automerge]
That is why no matter how small your business is all no matter how big your business maybe it is always advisable that you need some people to work with you at school it is not expecting that you work in all areas of your business alone you need assistance so that you will not go through a lot of stress.

One of the problems entrepreneurs face is stress management. Majority do not know how to manage business stress they work like machines until they finally break down that they won't be able to do anything else. Entrepreneurs should create time for vacation and relax.
You spoke well with points. Entrepreneurs should work and have time to rest their body after feeling exhausted. Not working all day long even when the muscles are weaker. They should work as the body pleases and not working past that length. No matter the finance we're working for, it can't be enough to repair the serious damages caused on our health.

Finding your sense of balance, allowing you to feel in harmony with the world around you. Never underestimate the serenity that comes from writing down what’s bothering you, or getting the issues that are on your mind off of your chest. This can be an important outlet for emotions and will help you get clarity. Getting some high-intensity cardio, or even just taking a brisk stroll, is a great way to release endorphins. Delegate what you can and connect with like minded entrepreneurs

-By not overworking yourself so as not to fall sick and the business remains unattended to
-Eating right and also on time
-Try getting away from the hustle and find a calm place to relax
-Make out time for your family

Yes, as an entrepreneur you should consider taking care of your health. Otherwise you will not be able to take care of your business properly. The best way is as you explain, but you can also go for a walk, share with family or friends, go to a park. We should not focus only on working, we must enjoy ourselves.

The more the workload increases the more you get more Manpower in your business, you don't have to always do it all by yourself to avoid stress, there are some things your employees do instead of you doing it and always create time to cool down your head, catch fun and relax to take away the stress.

Very good question,most entrepreneurs are stressed out because running a business is not easy at all, what I do is make sure I eat properly, I pay attention to my body whenever I feel week I take a rest , though I work late into the night I ensure I have naps in the daytime

Stress is what an entrepreneur must face at the initial face of the business but as the business get advance there can be delegate of work while the owner the supervisory work. Delegating of work to juniors staff will help to reduce stress.
[automerge]1617487135[/automerge]
Stress is what an entrepreneur must face at the initial face of the business but as the business get advance there can be delegate of work while the owner the supervisory work. Delegating of work to juniors staff will help to reduce stress.

Hmm... Its not only the entrepreneurs that face stress, an employee also face stress, managers, CEO's student, corpers, farmers, etc. But we face it in different direction and different ways. It is managed in different ways likewise. But taking a rest can curb any form of stress.

There are times whereby businesses prove to be difficult and such moments brings about stress, which is not an easy task to handle, when this period surfaces, one should stay focused and calm not to make rash decisions that will later hunt them.

As an entrepreneurship there's no way someone can't pass through stress,but when it has become daily activities it won't be stress anymore you will know it's your business to do,no other option you have to continue with what brings you money.

Stress is common in everyone's life whether you are an entrepreneur or no entrepreneur. You might be stressed out as a employee or employer, as a job holder or a job provider. You will have to learn to live with stress.

As an entrepreneur and a business owner I understood my stress level so much. Once I realized that I am losing focus and my performance in business is becoming less active, I always take a break to rest.

Stress in business and work in general is very common. One should find ways to cope with it. One crucial ways is to take good care of your body. You rarely get stressed when your body is okay. You can do this by eating healthy meals, exercising regularly and taking care of your mental health.

as we all know stress is always there but no matter how hard it's you try to engage in exercise and games no matter how small it is to keep your body and blood circulation.

Managing your stress levels is very important if you are a business person or a worker. I achieve this by proper time management and also by setting aside time to always rest and evaluate.

Concerning your question in the above post on how I deal with stress as an entrepreneur, first of all i have to mention that i love playing games so one thing i do when i am stressed is play games, it's soothing, another thing is just sleep, take a nap

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds