Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

Its good you can swim, and love going to the beach with family, friends, and love ones. Is like your country is surrounded with many waters?
Yes @Sincerem our country is surrounded with many waters. When I celebrated my birthday we went to the beach with my family and friends. We stayed overnight in the hotel. We do kayaking also there. We are supposed to rent a boat that we can do island hopping yet we are not able because of a typhoon.

Advertisement Placeholder
Their is no man who can't manage a business at this time. They simply need orientation of such business option to understand the risk.
There are some circumstances that you may not even be able to manage the business even if the business do not need serious attention, number one is when you are in the higher institution.

I am someone who is very much aware of how stress can impact productivity. This is why no matter the schedule I always allocate time to rest between work hours.

There are some circumstances that you may not even be able to manage the business even if the business do not need serious attention, number one is when you are in the higher institution.
Just as I have said to you before, higher institution doesn't hinder you from doing a business that can be combined with your education, I'm on the system I know what's happening there.

In such a time of stress, it is better to meditate. Normally meditating for 15 minutes everyday in the morning really has to stressed out the mind. Also we should take care of your health and have proper diet and proper sleep.
Meditation like how ? I did not understand, I believe you only have to relax if you think you need to, but some working atmosphere may not give you the time to engage in any other thing useful.

Meditation like how ? I did not understand, I believe you only have to relax if you think you need to, but some working atmosphere may not give you the time to engage in any other thing useful.
Meditation at the morning time not on the working. The stress in working time remains high, but when we get back to home and get some time to rest, at the time meditation will decrease the blood pressure and circulate oxygen.

The way i cope with stress an an entrepreneur is take sometimes offs the work and take a trip to go and have fun to ease the stress before i come back and continue.

Meditation at the morning time not on the working. The stress in working time remains high, but when we get back to home and get some time to rest, at the time meditation will decrease the blood pressure and circulate oxygen.
What do you mean by meditation, only know of relaxation and sleeping ,that's the only way that can help the body to relax and also decrease the blood pressure and help in the circulation of oxygen in the body.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
As a hard-working entrepreneur, there is no way you can avoid stress completely. You can reduce it by outsourcing some of tasks to other people in order to minimize workload.

As a hard-working entrepreneur, there is no way you can avoid stress completely. You can reduce it by outsourcing some of tasks to other people in order to minimize workload.
Yes, we can't avoid it. Their are some days the business will be so demanding for us. And we ought to be there for the customers.

There is no way that one being an entrepreneur won't be under some form.of stress ot the other from time to time. This is bound to occur. But you must deal with it each time you're under one before it deals with you

The way i cope with stress an an entrepreneur is take sometimes offs the work and take a trip to go and have fun to ease the stress before i come back and continue.
Out of town trip can be a good way to unwind oneself. I like road trips also. I love traveling to places. It's one of the best ways to manage stress in working place. It's good to breathe fresh air out there.

1. Break down the problem. 2. Take a break. 3. Exercise regular. 4. Watch your diet. 5. Spend time socializing. 6. Try out meditation. 7. Learn to say No

As passionate as you may be about seeing your business succeed, it is physically impossible to work 24/7. Allow yourself time to unwind, especially during difficult times. When you're on vacation, for example, switch off your phone.

knowing how to manage stress as an enterprenuer is very important because there are some certain time you will go on the business trips. I think scheduling your time is definitely best approach.

Just as I have said to you before, higher institution doesn't hinder you from doing a business that can be combined with your education, I'm on the system I know what's happening there.
Yes you are on the system but what do you told me is that you are actually employ someone to stay in your business why you attend to other things on your life such as schooling and your Internet business .you don't do it on your own.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??

Personally, I have come to the realization that as an entrepreneur, having stress comes with the job every day. So, I'm already used to it but take some time off once in a while.

As an entrepreneur how do you cope with stres
Well stress is must an mandatory thing as an entrepreneur so all you have to do is to be patient and havest the fruit of your labour

As an entrepreneur how do you cope with stres
Well stress is must an mandatory thing as an entrepreneur so all you have to do is to be patient and havest the fruit of your labour
Stress is not a mandatory thing if you follow proper procedure. Yes sometimes it is inevitable to take the tension of the business, but if you have proper plan how to deal with the situation, you can very well cope up with stress and tension.

Make sure you have a hobby for your off time! The only way to avoid stress is to take a break from what’s stressing you out

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds