Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

I always try to prevent this. Anyway I do not engage in so much responsibility that I am stressed up. I create time for myself and I also know when to relax and when to engage in business. I am not always stress up

Advertisement Placeholder
may be, When successful entrepreneurs talk about managing stress, the most common theme behind their strategies is self confidence. . The reason self confidence is so effective in reducing stress is down to the release off.

Here are 10 stress management strategies for entrepreneurs recommended by experts.
  1. Pay attention to your body's stress signals. ...
  2. Deal with the stress head on. ...
  3. Take systematic breaks. ...
  4. Adopt a healthy lifestyle. ...
  5. Try to achieve work/life balance. ...
  6. Keep perfectionism in check. ...
  7. Delegate to reduce your workload.
You are the owner of your body and you should be able to read your body to know then you are about to get stressed out and should also have a way of taking care of the stress.

it is very important you pay attention to this as stress is a silent killer and would be very dangerous for your health on the long run, you should always find out time to relax and take care of yourself because health is wealth.

Giving some of your duties as an entrepreneur to your subordinate will help in managing stress. They are some men that prefer to their work by themselves than asking their subordinate.

Coping with stress has never been an easy thing to do at all. This is the major reason why I try as much as possible to get things done on time so I could rest in good time.

Coping with stress in any business which you are operating require that you have the knowledge to plan schedule and have time which you will use to rest ,

stress is one of the dangerous thing anyone could have but I think that with decipline one can be able to cope with stress

Actually business stress are inevitable though it can be managed to some extent most especially when duties are been delegated to groups of people who can help in performing some functions on your behalf.
As an entrepreneur, stress is inevitable and it can not be avoided though sometimes it can be minimized or manage when you employed someone to work on your behalf.

Last edited:
If you enjoy what you do, I do not think you would be too much stressed out. If you are doing well, I do not think you will be stressed out. One of the biggest contributors of stress for entrepreneurs is related to sales. If you are not generitng enough sales, it is very likely that you are under stress. Try to address this uissue as soon as possible.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds