Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Do you experience stress while working online?

Online business can be stressful if not properly planned and managed. You must know which niche you are focus upon and how profitable is such niche. Not all online businesses are lucrative. Some would just waste your effort while some would compensate your efforts.
Almost all the activities that you do online are stressful take it or leave it but I can tell you that the stress will be turn to Joy if you can endure it and keep working so don't always mine the stress you need to always look for possible way which you can. control it

Advertisement Placeholder
Whenever I started online jobs, I had stress while working but now as I gained experience I have no stress anymore because stress is indirectly proportional with experience.
Yup, I also felt stressed because I started working during the pandemic and I was broke, so I really needed money. I was desperate for money, but thankfully I'm way better now.

Yup, I also felt stressed because I started working during the pandemic and I was broke, so I really needed money. I was desperate for money, but thankfully I'm way better now.

Well, I reckon that you were not the only person who suffered that much. There were many people who had a hard job dealing with issues related to money during that time. I was also one of them. However, by the grace of Allah Almighty, things became much better now. I think that we need to plan things in a much better way in order to deal with problems caused by pandemics.

Many people do experience stress while working online, especially if they have demanding workloads, tight deadlines, or face other challenges related to remote work. So it's essential to find strategies that work best for you. If stress persists or becomes overwhelming, consider seeking professional help from a mental health expert.

There are times when you just feel tired due to the work that you do online. Sometimes you just have to sit down in one place for a long period of time and it can cause you stress and stiffness.

To deal with that you can take your mind off work for about an hour and just take a walk. This works well for me.

How do you cope with stress?

Experiencing stress when working online is something that is very common and it is also very common in working offline as well. This is because as long as you are doing something that takes on for a long time, you are most likely going to be stressed out.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds