Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

To deal with stress,you have to set out achievable daily goals to accomplish and make sure that they are followed to the latter.When those goals are done,no more pressure to begine to go the extra miles to do things that will give you extra pressure.
Yes I do agree that stress management is very important in any business. When you are the role manager, becomes very much important that you should take decision with proper mindset, any kind of stress should not play with your mind while taking decisions.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes I do agree that stress management is very important in any business. When you are the role manager, becomes very much important that you should take decision with proper mindset, any kind of stress should not play with your mind while taking decisions.
I remember when we newly started our outfit,i was combining admnistrative role and that of logistics,where i have to go out sometimes to do purchase,and it was not easy for me.I found out that i was expending a lot of energy on the job,and this decrease my input in critical areas.

Stress is not good for the body. To cope with stress, I make sure to relax after some hours of work either by take sleeping or taking a nap depending on the time I have to do it.

I understand that at times you need employees to help you out. But what if the business haven't reach the point of hiring employees cos of low income generation, what will you do to manage the workload?
In this case it is obviously meant that the business do not have so much workload. because a business can only have so much load when there is high demand and high productivity, it is possible for one to manage a business at this stage

It's never easy to cope with stress , I think one method I make use of when coping with stress , is to always take a break after been stressed out from that day job , because taking break is really important too

• Pay attention to your body's stress signals. ...
  • Deal with the stress head on. ...
  • Take systematic breaks. ...
  • Adopt a healthy lifestyle. ...
  • Try to achieve work/life balance. ...
  • Keep perfectionism in check. ...
  • Delegate to reduce your workload.
Coping with stress as an enterpreneur has not been easy , one of the way to reduce and cope with the stress is to schedule your time and have some spare time for relaxation aftr working activities.

As an enterprenuer, one thing you must have already is trying to carry out every duty in an organisation because that will definitely stress you out.

Business comes with a lot of headache, no doubt which is why it's good to plan how to make one's job easier as the business continues to grow so the stress doesn't pile up too much.

Most times when I feel so very stressed out and dead tired, music can actually do the trick I getting Me back on track. I just leave whatever it is I am doing and listen to a very cool music if choice to chill out a bit

It is very important to relax possibly to go on vacation. One of the ways I relax is to watch an interesting movies. Beside that I can ask my wife to prepare a delicious meal for me to enjoy.

Last edited:
In this case it is obviously meant that the business do not have so much workload. because a business can only have so much load when there is high demand and high productivity, it is possible for one to manage a business at this stage
Their is no man who can't manage a business at this time. They simply need orientation of such business option to understand the risk.

One of the ways I manage stress is to relax at the interval of the work I am doing. Sometimes I may decide to sleep in a quiet place is usually when the kids are not around to disturb me with their plays.

Business comes with a lot of headache, no doubt which is why it's good to plan how to make one's job easier as the business continues to grow so the stress doesn't pile up too much.
There should be a relaxation period as much as possible every day. In the olden days in the US, soaking in the bath tub is was their relaxation at day's end to clear their mind of the stress. I think that would also be applicable to us. Mine is having a massage before bedtime. I know of others who watch a movie on tv to relax them.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
My stress reliever is going to the beach. I like to breathe fresh air there. I can play with the sand and sea waters. I can swim and soak myself in the waters. I like also to watch sunset by the beach. Throwing stones and seeing the ripple effect on the water is also a fun moment for me.

One of the ways I manage stress is to relax at the interval of the work I am doing. Sometimes I may decide to sleep in a quiet place is usually when the kids are not around to disturb me with their plays.
You can only do this while you have come back from work and this can not be done when you are on duty, because the work atmosphere will not allowed you to relax in this way , talkless of even sleeping.

You can only do this while you have come back from work and this can not be done when you are on duty, because the work atmosphere will not allowed you to relax in this way , talkless of even sleeping.
In such a time of stress, it is better to meditate. Normally meditating for 15 minutes everyday in the morning really has to stressed out the mind. Also we should take care of your health and have proper diet and proper sleep.

There should be a relaxation period as much as possible every day. In the olden days in the US, soaking in the bath tub is was their relaxation at day's end to clear their mind of the stress. I think that would also be applicable to us. Mine is having a massage before bedtime. I know of others who watch a movie on tv to relax them.
The bath tub methodology might not work here, how many Africans have a bath tub in their home, lol but each person should know what helps them relax as you have rightly said.

When you start to feel stressed, get up and do something else, like go for a short walk or go outside. This brief respite might offer you with a new perspective on a difficult situation, as well as temporary relief from the physical symptoms of stress.

Stress is one thing you can't run away from. Better ways to manage stress is by staying away from your business to rest or focus on other things. You need to have workers that stand in for you even when you're away.

My stress reliever is going to the beach. I like to breathe fresh air there. I can play with the sand and sea waters. I can swim and soak myself in the waters. I like also to watch sunset by the beach. Throwing stones and seeing the ripple effect on the water is also a fun moment for me.
Its good you can swim, and love going to the beach with family, friends, and love ones. Is like your country is surrounded with many waters?

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds