Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

I so much advocate that a business person should find time to rest in between business hours. He can look for something like a one-hour time in order to rest and relax a little.

Advertisement Placeholder
Working with a team that are trained to carry out specific riles in my business. Stress kills and the body needs rest sometimes. So I tend to take s s day off to cool off.

Exactly, stress is something that is very common in any entrepreneur business life. It's good to rest once in a while so as to wake up strong tomorrow to face your business.

Yes, we can't avoid it. Their are some days the business will be so demanding for us. And we ought to be there for the customers.
You got it. In addition, it is not advisable for an entrepreneur to be thinking of his/her business all the time. This can lead to stress, sickness and eventually untimely death .

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??

There's a friend of mine who owns a tobacco company, he told me that the best way for him to manage his business related stress is for him to go and swim and listen to music that both strategy help him to handle stress very well.

There's a friend of mine who owns a tobacco company, he told me that the best way for him to manage his business related stress is for him to go and swim and listen to music that both strategy help him to handle stress very well.
Laughs, he's just swimming around drugs that has negative effect on the body. But its good he or she finds a way to relax stress that comes into his or her life.

As an enterprenuer carrying out business endeavors is not really easy and definitely that is the reason why you need to make out strategies in order to handle stress.

Personally, I have come to the realization that as an entrepreneur, having stress comes with the job every day. So, I'm already used to it but take some time off once in a while.
Its good you acknowledged that stress is real and can hamper the mental health when we neglect it. Its always advisable to take some time out to relax our mind when stress comes.

We all do not necessarily have to be stressed before dealing with stress, we altogether avoid it instead. We should always learn the habit of delegating certain tasks to good hands

As an entrepreneur stress cannot be avoided, but can be managed. By appointing someone you trust to be your right hand when you not around that way the work load is reduce, always apply division of labor you can't do all the work alone. Also, go on vacations, relaxation center, checkups, exercise, eat healthy, take a break every once and then.
As an entrepreneur the best way to cope with stress is to go on a vacation with friends and family with this you will feel relaxed from stress from work.

Well the only thing I do to keep myself is that I take my sleeping very important, I'll make sure that I complete my eight or seven hours sleep, I can sleep in the night for 5 hours then I can complete the remaining in the daytime.

As an entrepreneur you have to listen to your body whenever you are at the threshold of being stressed,you must try to achieve work and life balance by taking deserved rest, delegating duties, exercise and live and eat healthy.

As an entrepreneur is not easy coping with stress because one cannot avoid managing stress in a business, because we all know that stress in business normal.

Planning is always very important in business and that is the reason why enterprenuers must always plan their time and activities.

Every business has it own stress, we only need to understand the business and learn how to cope with the stress so that it will not affect our work productivity.

I take in-between breaks once in every 3months so I can calm my nerves. I also go swimming and hiking to reduce tension, anxiety and it helps with inflow of new ideas.

as an entrepreneur, stress has always been the order of the day. I thank God at times for the grace to go by with it. you know, going to the market and leaving the shop into the hands of an apprentice is always scary but God is always there. so just the stress of the market and children.

Stress can bring about low output in any endeavour, so, delegating roles to my team and trusting them to achieve good results has been my saving grace. Sometimes I take weekends off to relax and get my mind off some things. Magically, I get back to work with beautiful new ideas!

As an entrepreneur there are always times where things look like they are at a stand still, so I take some time out to unwind, treat myself to a nice meal and a little family time before I go again to tackle that "stress".

Well as long as stress is concern it is difficult to complete eradicate stress from working life,but all we need do is to reduce the stress by taking break

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds