Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

Delegating duties and believing your team can handle things is another way to shift workload stress off an entrepreneur. Most times we rend to believe business revolves around us but then we have to learn to give people responsibilities and trust that they can handle it.

Advertisement Placeholder
As an entrepreneur, you should ensure that you keep check of your stress level on order for you to stay operational and productive in your business, otherwise things might actually get out of hand

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??

Seriously, too much stress is never good for someone's health which is right very important that you to believe once in a while in order to relieve yourself of some stress.

Personally I work online and sometimes it is always stressful when I have to combine mu but hh offline work and online one at a time. Stress is part of life but how will deal with them is the most important factors.

Seriously, too much stress is never good for someone's health which is right very important that you to believe once in a while in order to relieve yourself of some stress.
Yeah, stress is never a good thing, continuous I flux of stress to one's life causes one to face issues of mental disorder, that's why we need to rest our head when necessary.

As an entrepreneur,I manage stress by delegation of work and most times time management. I have time for rest. I work for 5 days in a week and rest for the remaining 2days. I still deliver some orders these 2 days but after delivery,I return to the house to rest.

As a business owner (entrepreneur), stress isn't much on my side because I decide when to get busy and time to relax. It depends on how you decide to run your own business though everyone needs money but I don't stress it.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
It depends on the type of business but the best way to cope with stress is by having a very good time table and sticking to it.

It depends on the type of business but the best way to cope with stress is by having a very good time table and sticking to it.

It depends on the type of business but the best way to cope with the stress is by having a very good time table and sticking to it. Doing business can also mean that you are independent and this means you can make time to rest

Yeah, making a business schedule is right. But remember you must start early inorder to meet up with the demands of your customers.

As an entrepreneur stress cannot be avoided, but can be managed. By appointing someone you trust to be your right hand when you not around that way the work load is reduce, always apply division of labor you can't do all the work alone. Also, go on vacations, relaxation center, checkups, exercise, eat healthy, take a break every once and then.
Even when it's a one man business like you starting freelancing, you will need to still take time out to rest and enjoy the fruit of your labour.

Someone once said we use money to get money,this simply means if the work load is much on me as the enterpreneur I will employ more hands,which I believe till make the work less stressful and profitable

If you are an entrepreneur trying to run a successful online business, you are most likely to used the word stress. Stress requires you to focus on maintaining a healthier body, a more positive mind and to keep the right focus on your work life.

As an entrepreneur one must know how to cope with stress or adapt to it. Every entrepreneur faces stress everyday from the day to day activities but they must get use to it with time. As an entrepreneur one must plan his/her schedule so they can also have time for relaxation to easy the stress of the day.

I tried to manage stress by doing things I enjoy doing, things I considered relaxation. I listen to music, I go swiming and sometimes I visit the cinemas to watch movies. Sometimes I take up a new challenge, thats basically what I do.

It is found that you are going to experience a lot of stress as an intrapreneur and what I do is to try to divide my time so that I have enough time to rest.

I think you can go for a vacation, provided you have someone to look after your business in your absence. If you have been working too hard for a long time, you will lose the ability to take the right decision.

There are different ways to handle stress as an entrepreneur, i think the first thing to do is to share the work among staffs, being an entrepreneur doesn't mean you have to do everything yourself. Also eat healthy and a little break doesn't hurt.

No matter how much I have to achieve for the day, I make sure to schedule breaks within the work time, sometimes an hour and sometimes 30mins. Also there are days whereby I work all through the day with just little food in my stomach, I make sure to get myself some good sleep of up to 8hrs at night plus good food. Relieving myself off the stress provides me with better energy for the next day's work, also gets my brain refreshed.

I try as much as possible to go to bed early; get my 8-hours 'beauty sleep'.
That is the most important thing i do which makes me wake up every other morning ready to take up the day's task.
Walking to my store, packaging and unpackaging is enough exercise!

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds