Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

As an entrepreneur, how do you cope with stress??

An entrepreneur's mind is a cluttered space. Serious tasks are always running the mind at the same time. An entrepreneur can destress by taking periodic holidays to get away from the tiring business.

Advertisement Placeholder
I try as much as possible to go to bed early; get my 8-hours 'beauty sleep'.
That is the most important thing i do which makes me wake up every other morning ready to take up the day's task.
Walking to my store, packaging and unpackaging is enough exercise!
Your last sentence is simply hilarious though. What type of packaging and unpacking are you doing? Having a minimum sleep time of 'six hours everyday is enough to get you refreshed.

Resting and relaxing is very important if you are experiencing a lot of stress in your work. I usually engage in swimming and come back home to sleep off.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
A way by which I maintain stress is to take time off or better still observe my break periods judiciously - I use that time to go around, stretch my legs and take some "off screen" time because my work involves a lot of screen watching.
Another thing I do is to play music to keep me getting along.

I take a napp basically at intervals . This freshen up my memory and my body becomes brand new. This is how I take a rest and I never force myself to do anything whenever my body calls for a rest. This is basically how to manage stress and increase your productivity at work.

You can cope with stress by scheduling regular breaks in between tasking or difficult jobs. Proper relaxation will make you stronger to endure any other task ahead.

It's seriously down on me at times, but I've set out strategies by employing and training new staffs to help me out in some engagement.

All work and no plan make jack a dull and reckless boy. You just have to take your time to rest and get adequate sleep. Depriving oneself of sleep will cause casualties to the brain.
Once you are stressed out, take a break and engage in chats or match some comic movies to releases the cortisol

Exercising your body is a good way to cope with stress. But for me when I'm stressed up I normally play games or watch movies. This my favorite way to relax when I'm stressed up.

As an entrepreneur is not that easy to copy with stress in the business because stress cannot be avoided in the business, it is in build spirit, so one can managed about it.

Too much of everything is bad most especially things patterning stress,but there are ways one can coup up with that,is buying resting for at least 2hours daily.

Entrepreneurs are renowned for their tendency to obsess over their tasks and workload, never giving themselves time to switch off and focus on their areas of their lives. This level of dedication, while admirable, isn’t healthy and it can be detrimental to your health over time. The solution is to take regular breaks, both intermittently throughout the day but also throughout the year as well.

The stress is unlimited but you have to fit in properly to manage the stress, create time for yourself in-between work to have some recreation and leisure time.

I am not an entrepreneur for now but most of my concentration is how to work online to get some money, sometimes is always stressful when you concentrate so much on the screen..which might cause a lot of headache and emotional stress.. the only thing is for me to have proper relaxation and sleep since this is a minor stress.

I take a napp basically at intervals . This freshen up my memory and my body becomes brand new. This is how I take a rest and I never force myself to do anything whenever my body calls for a rest. This is basically how to manage stress and increase your productivity at work.
I am into teaching and baking and i normally take a nap to ease my stress sometimes and when I am in the school , I normally take a walk around the school or sometimes , I hog.

We all know how stress come about, based on the exaction of workload during our working hours. When one overworks his or body trying to balance the business daily activities, it causes body strain, and stress. You can manage your stress as an entrepreneur through adequate rest after such stress up time. Engage in routine exercises to get your body warm and healthy, stop overloading yourself with work.

What other ways can an entrepreneur manage his or her stress during business time??
Some workplace can be cumbersome and may not give one days off which is why it's important to find a free time during work to take a little rest and recuperate.

Stress is part and parcel of work whether you are an employee or an entrepreneur. We just have to learn to cope with it or overcome it and not let it get to us. I feel that short vacations do help to recharge and reenergize us. We need to realize and accept that work is just one aspect of our life. Thus, we cannot allow it to negatively impact our relationships and other roles. It's also helpful to take short breaks on a workday. We can take a walk, stretch for a few minutes, or just simply slow down and relax.

Here are 7 stress management strategies for entrepreneurs recommended by experts.
  1. Pay attention to your body's stress signals. ...
  2. Deal with the stress head on. ...
  3. Take systematic breaks. ...
  4. Adopt a healthy lifestyle. ...
  5. Try to achieve work/life balance. ...
  6. Keep perfectionism in check. ...
  7. Delegate to reduce your workload

Delegating duties and believing your team can handle things is another way to shift workload stress off an entrepreneur. Most times we rend to believe business revolves around us but then we have to learn to give people responsibilities and trust that they can handle it.
[automerge]1612309410[/automerge]
Delegating duties and believing your team can handle things is another way to shift workload stress off an entrepreneur. Most times we rend to believe business revolves around us but then we have to learn to give people responsibilities and trust that they can handle it.
Come to think of it, that is a very good way to keep healthy in the workplace environments but one might want to handle some tasks personally but it's important to take time out.

As an entrepreneur I believe that the best way for you to cope with stress is for you to rest when you are supposed to because if you don't trust you are definitely going to have high blood pressure which is not good for your health.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds