Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone with a viable business idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are thinking of getting a business then you really need to decide if you're going to resign from your current work or you need something to invest your money on, if you're interested in investment ,cryptocurrency can be the best form of digital investment for you.

Advertisement Placeholder
There are many business ideas you can execute and succeed but it depends on where you living or where you want to execute the plan. But i suggests you look at the opportunities around you and invest in them rather than the ones you given.

I think selling courses, mainly the academic courses (school, colleges, universities' courses) is the best business idea for new age. These days most of the people are learning from home

. I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large and do not require a lot of work.
It's a very good business plan and I wish you the best that you succeed in this business. One problem that most people are having is that they do not want to start small when it comes to business but they just want to start up it and when this big business fails then they will be in huge debt.

There are so many offline and online jobs one can invest into. You could startup a food provision store as an offline business. Food is one thing that every human cant do without. So i believe it would be a great business. For online business, you could invest into IM academy, i my self am currently into this. It is an online academy where you can learn and earn at the same time from various skill sets such as forex trading, drop shipping and the likes.

Well, you got the money with you and still have no idea of what manner of business to go Into at the moment, you can start by investing that money into cryptocurrency by staking them that's all. Use a very reputable exchange like binance for your staking

There are many viable businesses that you can do, it depends on your areas of interest and the amounts of capital available to you for establishing the business.

Food is really on the increase now and it's bound to get a lot expensive during the festive period. One way to profit from it is to go into food stock hording in order to sell and profit.

Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
A business idea that I have and I want to do in the nearest teacher is the palm oil distribution business business has been in my mind now for a very long time but the only thing that has been enjoying my starting up a business for some time now is lack of capital.

I believe that if you can be able to spend some time and learn high-value skills like graphic design and programming and then purchase for yourself a laptop it will be very good.

I actually have 7 business ideas one with fish farming
The other with online marketing
The other with digital designing now of course I won't disclose the full details but yes I have vaible businesses

One of the ways in which you can generate a business idea is to look around you and come up with series of problems people are facing them provide solution to those problems in exchange for money.

Environment is the most important thing that determine the type of business you can be able to start. When you are thinking of bringing out the best business idea and you need to put your environment into consideration because that is 50% percent necessary

The smartphone accessories business is highly patronized by people, such a business involves low capital and great profits, get a good location and a trusted supplier, an effective business plan will do and you are good to go

#500 is a decent amount to start harking pure water so we need to know the exact amount your capital entails to know the kind of business we can reason of.

You are looking for a viable business idea, then look no more. There's agriculture specifically poultry you can set it up anywhere provided you keep it clean

When you said a decent amount of money, what amount of money do you yourself term or describe to be decent enough. That way we can narrow our search for you more accurately

Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
I will suggest you go into buying and selling.
You can trade food items, clothing or other high demand items.
If you've acquired a skill, it's more advisable to channel that skill into a suitable business.

Ok, I'll give you an idea. You can venture into palm oil production and storage. If you have a start-up of 700k, you should be able to utilize it properly. You can even prefer to buy and store in galoons and resell when the price is high.

If you have funds, I can give you a lot of business ideas that you can start and make money. But the main issue here is whether you have skills and knowledge to work on that idea or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds