Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone with a viable business idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your location, available time, and financial resources will all be factors.
If it's offline, you can conduct a market survey to learn about the popular goods or what your community's residents require.
Everything else will work itself out.

Advertisement Placeholder
That is actually a true fact,because we experience this issue during the pandemic,because as the pandemic starts everything was shutdown,and the only business that we were left to operate was our bike couries services.

There were so many people who had many great business ideas during the time of pandemic. However, they were not able to practical implement them and this is why they had to delay things until situation got better.

There were so many people who had many great business ideas during the time of pandemic. However, they were not able to practical implement them and this is why they had to delay things until situation got better.
That is true,during the pandemic i learnt a lot of things,the whole issue of the pandemic and the lockdown that followed simply showed that everything boils down to survival,which is agriculture,food for survival.

Your location, available time, and financial resources will all be factors.
If it's offline, you can conduct a market survey to learn about the popular goods or what your community's residents require.
Everything else will work itself out.
First , you need to have good amount of money for you to start a good business , you also need better business plan and business ideas and most importantly the location play a huge role in the success of the business.

There are a lot of business idea it depends on which one you like, but I believe if you have the capital you can start up a good business, you can decide to start online investment.

One thing I really like about business is that if you have the experience you can earn a decent amount of money from it, I believe if you have enough money the ideas won't be a problem.

If it's offline, you can do a market survey to know the trending commodities or what people need in your locality. Every other thing will fall in place.
Furthermore, the need for mentorship can not be over emphasize

Yes, they're too many business ideas at the moment, it depends on the line you wanna invest on. I will really love you to invest majorly now on livestock business cos of how the festive period is approaching nearer.
It depends on the industry you want to invest in, but there are currently far too many business ideas. Because the holiday season is getting closer, I would really love for you to make a significant investment in the livestock industry right away.

It depends on the industry you want to invest in, but there are currently far too many business ideas. Because the holiday season is getting closer, I would really love for you to make a significant investment in the livestock industry right away.
Chicken farming is Nice. If I have the money I think this is what I will love to engage. But I am not expert on how the business can be done perfectly in a way that will not leads to lost.

This depends on your area, time and capital accessible. In the event that it's offline, you'll do a showcase overview to know the trending commodities or what individuals require in your region. Each other thing will drop in put.

Most businesses have now switched to home delivery and online shopping as a result of the coronavirus scare. Therefore, small businesses can offer home delivery or online sales.
Most businesses have now switched to home delivery and online shopping as a result of the coronavirus scare. Therefore, small businesses can offer home delivery or online sales.

Undoubtedly, one of them is intriguing. I appreciate you providing this information because it will be helpful to us all.

The pandemic has helped most of the business offline to have online presence for their business and now make online home deliveries which has help increase their customers.

You could start a livestock business. That is rearing of livestocks, i believe it's very lucrative since a lot of people eat chicken. You could also open a restaurant.

You could start a livestock business. That is rearing of livestocks, i believe it's very lucrative since a lot of people eat chicken. You could also open a restaurant.
Farming business has been a good and lucrative business for decades , you can just diversify into various faeming business like poultry business, fish farming and snail farming business and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds