Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone with a viable business idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today, there is a proliferation of investment options, both online and offline. You should evaluate what you really like and not what others are attracted to. If you have the capital for investment you can set up a physical business analyzing your environment and what is the demand of the population, and online there are many ways to invest, but you must beware of scams.

Advertisement Placeholder
First Of all, its not good to have someone else idea because you don't have the depth vision involved about the idea. But you can develop your own idea by checking your environment to solve common problems In your area.

Yes I have a business idea, it's actually about indomie noodles, I buy from the company direct, and then resale to the retailers and consumers directly, I also distribute to some of them and collect my money immediately it's actually a lucretive business I tell you, you can just give it a trial you will love the business.

Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
If you are looking up for a business with less funding then you should definitely go with e-commerce as you have to create online websites amd many companies are there which need their products to be sold and they will give your site that opportunity but it needs professional work.

There is no particular type of business that can be said that if you invest you are going to make a good profit out of it that is worthy. The best thing actually is to research from your locality and know what will be the best thing that would work for you.

Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
There are many good and viable business plans. But I think you should only focus on what interests you. Only then would you excel in that business.

In looking for a good business idea for oneself,one should consider what is related to the person's speciality or interest to enable success when started.

E commerce is in various categories,if the energy for the business is channelled to freelancing or fiverr or digital marketing or even email marketing the outcome will be positive.
In the current time i recommend e-commerce but first u have to learn well in youtube videos/ sites so that u can an idea on it

It is not established anywhere that this particular business is what would fetch you profits in the long run instead you should make a couple of research to determine what suits you best.

I do not know the level of your capital that you have that you want to use to start something with. If you have something like $100 with you, you can go into buying and selling of cryptocurrency from one cryptocurrency platform to another.

To know any viable businesses, you need to know what business that is moving in your neighborhood or look for services that are not common around you to invest on. You can invest in foodstuffs especially when you live in a populated area.

The business idea on my mind right now is selling inside the residential village. This is a kind of home-based business with the village residents as the target market. You can guess that the proximity of the customers will save on the delivery costs. With the product it can be anything as long as it will be bought regularly by the intended customers.

In reply to your question in the above post concerning any viable business idea one has for someone with a decent capital available, well my suggestion will be to go learn an high income skill like e-commerce, trading the financial markets

This days, it would be very wise of you that you mix both online and offline business. You should also want to start a business that is of high pain point solving in tour area.

This days, it would be very wise of you that you mix both online and offline business. You should also want to start a business that is of high pain point solving in tour area.
these days business idea are very very scarce but people tend to invest on other people's idea presently now at the business I am doing is the cryptocurrency business which involve the buying and selling of cryptocurrency.

Hey Guys!

The only business I can advise you to start is farming business, you can go and invest in farming or starts buying and selling farm produce, going into big time farming like fishery, poultry and cocoa plantation.

How about poultry business? I have been hearing a lot of good news about it and I recently met someone who mentioned that it would be profitable and one can start small.

As events are turning out to be right now, it would be wise for you to invest in bit he the online business and also the offline business to stand a chance of success.

To start a viable business depends on your location and the capital that you have to fund the business. Some neighborhood are more expensive than the other in managing and running a business, you will need to consider your capital before you know any viable business to invest on.

Lots of people not looking towards agriculture these days and there is a lot to be gained too because humans must eat and we get foods from agriculture so more investment should be done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds