Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone with a viable business idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buying a car for Uber or taxi can be very profitable. It only requires capital to get a car and then you are good to go. The operational costs are low and the daily profits are good depending on how long you work in a day.

Advertisement Placeholder
Almost every body in this whole world certainly has one or two business sides they have been nursing by couldn't materialise it due to their financial difficulties and challenges.

. I have a small business plan, such as opening a coffee shop and other food, I choose a small business because the costs are not very large and do not require a lot of work.
One thing I notice though, small business yield small profits. Most time the income you get is barely enough to sustain you. But then, it's easier to establish

There are lots of viable business but the capital to execute those plans. There are lots of business ideas like food business. There are fast food business like noodles, risky burger..

Now they are so many business Ideas and it depends on what you want to go into but then online business are very lucrative and also lifestock business are very lucrative too

Well, I don't really know what you meant by a decent amount because the business idea I have in mind is quite costly both for the startup and it's maintenance. It's actually the breeding of exotic dogs, the business is quite lucrative though

Now due to coronavirus scare, most of the business have shifted to home delivery and online shopping. So small business can be of home delivery of online selling.
Most of the times,the thing that would fetch us real money is just around us,one can be a service provider,especially now the online media has really gain a lot of publicity.Look around the environment you recide and begin to see how you can solve their needs,it might be to get stock that are very scarce and store,then you supply by delivery to their homes.

Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
I would recommend a small business that can be easily monitored.
You can run a barbing salon, a hair dressing salon, sales of wears of all sorts, food business, sales of food stuff.
You can take up online businesses like graphic designing, coding and website management if you are skilled.

Well, I don't really know what you meant by a decent amount because the business idea I have in mind is quite costly both for the startup and it's maintenance. It's actually the breeding of exotic dogs, the business is quite lucrative though
I have heard of some persons talk about this as well I never knew it was that costly. Though it's not a common business here in my location.

Even though I don't have any business I am running at the moment, but I do know that starting one's business is very important as it can be a source of extra or full time income. And there are so many businesses, especially, small ones, that one can choose from, like barbbing saloon, selling of fruits, and so many of them.

There are many business ideas that can be invested. This business needs capital that will used. Buying and selling online business is very lucrative now days.

Now they are so many business Ideas and it depends on what you want to go into but then online business are very lucrative and also lifestock business are very lucrative too
One of the thing about the online business,is that one need to be very dedicated at what he is doing online,because there are lots of competitions online,and that has really make the space to be stif.

Investing in agriculture is something that have seen become very productive over the past couple of months and I believe that it is going to continue like that over a long period of time.

Most of the people out there has one or two good business idea that can fetch them good amount of income but they just dont have the neccesary money to fund the business .

I don't have any business idea I am interested to do offline presently except I have the money. Trading is one of the most profitable online business that is being done by so many people and most of them are generating so much money in it.

We have many types of business ideas either online or offline , so it depends on what you want to do particularly, for example some people prefer just online business to offline .

I don't have any business idea I am interested to do offline presently except I have the money. Trading is one of the most profitable online business that is being done by so many people and most of them are generating so much money in it.

I have many business ideas on my mind, but I actually have a fear of losing money. This is something natural because you care about finances and losing money when you invest.

Now due to coronavirus scare, most of the business have shifted to home delivery and online shopping. So small business can be of home delivery of online selling.
That is actually a true fact,because we experience this issue during the pandemic,because as the pandemic starts everything was shutdown,and the only business that we were left to operate was our bike couries services.

The small business idea I can give you if actually you have the capital you can go into offline business like going into supermarket, because this type of business gives money but actually needed much money to start it.

Yes for sure, considering the fact that the challenge that we usually face when it comes to business is lack of the necessary capital that will make us run our business, but I believe there are allot of business ideas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds