Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with business ideas?

Coming up with ideas is not an easy task. Most people brainstorm to come up with ideas, some research, and you'll often be working with others, who can help you if need be.

It also doesn't mean you come up with an idea right away and ship it to the start up phase. It takes time to come up with a profitable idea.

Advertisement Placeholder
Coming up with ideas is not an easy task. Most people brainstorm to come up with ideas, some research, and you'll often be working with others, who can help you if need be.

It also doesn't mean you come up with an idea right away and ship it to the start up phase. It takes time to come up with a profitable idea.

My mentor will always advise that people should take time to research a business and set it in motion immediately. Then, be patient with getting results. One thing with getting results is that you are most likely going to wait to see it achieve the success that is needed at that particular point in time.

Sometimes I have to research on the business that is not available in my location , apart from that I can also choose to establish a business of my interests which I believe to be profitable. Normal research concerning the location is the most important.

Being able to research into the business that you want to start is something that is always going to provide you with a lot of ideas about the business. This is so that you will know exactly how to take advantage of the whole process and variables that are going to make the business become a success when you start it.

Personally, I don't believe that business idea comes normally or naturally without you having to work for it and get that particular idea which you are going to start up your business with. You have to brainstorm and research in order for you to come up with a perfect business idea with is going to be profitable. It is not something that comes to you normally.

Business idea could come to you natural. However, this is only possible if you are talented enough. This is because talented people are the ones who are capable of generating the right kind of ideas. So, it depends on the kind of person.

Business idea could come to you natural. However, this is only possible if you are talented enough. This is because talented people are the ones who are capable of generating the right kind of ideas. So, it depends on the kind of person.

Any business idea that comes to you naturally is something that you might have come across and it has been there in your subconscious for you to bring it up when you started thinking of what you can be able to start up a business on. There is nothing like a business idea coming to you naturally, there is something you must have interacted with that gave you that particular idea.

Being able to research into the business that you want to start is something that is always going to provide you with a lot of ideas about the business. This is so that you will know exactly how to take advantage of the whole process and variables that are going to make the business become a success when you start it.

There are many people who rely a lot on others when it comes to business ideas. As a result of that, they may lose creativity. A person becomes creative when they start thinking out of the box. They have to be innovative and then they will be able to come up with new and great ideas about business.

There are many people who rely a lot on others when it comes to business ideas. As a result of that, they may lose creativity. A person becomes creative when they start thinking out of the box. They have to be innovative and then they will be able to come up with new and great ideas about business.

Those who are being relied on getting a better business idea are more exposed in the business world. With their high level of knowledge and experience in the business line, they will definitely have more than others to offer in terms of ideas.

Those who are being relied on getting a better business idea are more exposed in the business world. With their high level of knowledge and experience in the business line, they will definitely have more than others to offer in terms of ideas.

They have much more experience for sure and this is why they may be able to come up with creative ideas much more often. However, I have seen many talented individuals who are still able to come up with a great business idea despite the fact that they were not exposed to professional environment.

They have much more experience for sure and this is why they may be able to come up with creative ideas much more often. However, I have seen many talented individuals who are still able to come up with a great business idea despite the fact that they were not exposed to professional environment.

Whenever you are trying to start a new business which have already been started by someone you know and the person is already successful in that line of business, it is always going to be in your best interest to consult the person for business advice that is going to help you to become successful in that line of business too.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds