Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone with a viable business idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking of starting a small scale agriculture business, I have always had interest in it.
It's very good if you have an available land or can rent a cheap one. The rural, the easier. There are many short term crops and vegetables to plant or you can rare birds if you desire.

Advertisement Placeholder
It's very good if you have an available land or can rent a cheap one. The rural, the easier. There are many short term crops and vegetables to plant or you can rare birds if you desire.
There are a lot of lands unused especially in rural areas and that's what I will use cause I don't have any now. I just want to focus on farming now, if I want to do some animal rearing it will be pigs.
How profitable are selling birds?

Their is no business that is not enviable. It only depend on how one handle it. If its your line, you will definitely achieve. But if not, you will need to try another one. One man's food is another man's poison.
I've seen people hawking Pure water and still make it in life.

Yes I have an idea, and that is going I to the fast food restaurant business, is really cool and satisfying

I would go for web development related business as you can hire some budget developer from Asian countries and they are top quality people often charge less and you can work as managing them.

You could set up a LPG station in a location that is very busy and has a lot of vehicle movements provided that you have inland space sufficient enough is e-business a venture that you would never let go into due to the increasing number of cars on highways the demand for gas will also be always be very high you could conduct an independent research on the business although it is capital intensive

I think the best investment is investing in yourself. You can just learn an important skill, like web design, coding, game development and the likes and start getting paid from jobs. Or you can select whatever investment company around you with a decent ROI

Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
There are many viable business ideas you can adopt for execution. Digital marketing is one of those ideas. Also,setting up a game center is another. E-commerce is also viable and lucrative.

Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
It's like you want to pick the brain of the people free of charge. Mr Man, you have to pay consultation fee before I could give you a viable business idea. Don't take it personal, I am just kidding. The basis of all business is to find a need among the people and fill. The automobile makers see the need to travel over a long distance and the fill the need by making affordable cars. I hope you grab my point with the illustration.

Thomas Edison said, “Genius is 1% inspiration and 99% perspiration.” That’s why we designed our network – to take some of the perspiration out of the equation. We make success easier, more supportive and more enjoyable.

Hey Guys!

Telecommunication business is another business you can start with a little capital and what i love most about this business is the cash back aspect; no bad market for them because virtually every household use airtime, data and subscription of Television to keep abreast of what's happening around them.

Hey Guys!

Having a business capital is not enough. Knowing who to help you utilize it is the main problem. It's always been the case at a time like this.

In a society as ours, many people don't want to help you out in the name of it's the same thing as what I do or s/he might turn out to be greater than me. This mentality is just so disheartening.
[automerge]1612827630[/automerge]
Hey Guys!

Having a business capital is not enough. Knowing who to help you utilize it is the main problem. It's always been the case at a time like this.

In a society as ours, many people don't want to help you out in the name of it's the same thing as what I do or s/he might turn out to be greater than me. This mentality is just so disheartening.

If you have the capital and don't know where to invest it on then I'd recommend, you invest it on Bitcoin. Elon musk currently bought bitcoin worth of 1.5billion dollars which means there is a lot of hope that this coin will be more valuable in the nearest future. You can also invest in Altcoins.

Hey Guys!

It totally depends on your environment and the kind of niche you want to choose. You can try to do some research works by making findings about the economic problem your environment is having and thinking of counter measures to provide solutions. That will be your business idea.

Well I have a cool business idea that I am planning on starting up in the not too distant future, it involves distribution of palm oil.This business is a precursor to my real dream business of exporting the product.

There are many things you can invest your money on that will be generating good profits for you in both ways of offline and online, the size of business to start will determine the amount of money you have start a business. But now, I can recommend a cryptocorrency to you but try to know more about it.

Investing in agriculture like poultry farming is a good investment as there is no time and season,that's on a small scale. You can equally act as an agent for housing estate or land acquisition.

I would advice you look into agriculture cause there is a lot of money to be made from agric but most people think agric is meant for the poor and dirty people mean while the agric sector is a gold mine being tapped just by few people.

Web-based Media Management

The majority of the effective organizations depend via web-based media showcasing nowadays. Furthermore, thus, clients as often as possible utilize web-based media to decide organizations' worth.

Each business sees how essential web-based media is, yet not all invest the vital energy to oversee it well. Along these lines, in case you're a web-based media nerd and have your hand on each stage out there, from Twitter to LinkedIn, they possibly it's your opportunity to offer proficient administrations.

You can turn into a fruitful solopreneur and assist organizations with advancing their image. What you need to do first is to kick ass your own online media presence

In this present economy starting a small scale business is very risky but you can start e commerce store, small scale Agricultura, Buying and selling of babies cloth, you can also buy woman skin care products and weavons to sell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds