Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Anyone with a viable business idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement Placeholder
An offline business, if you like.
As I said business are shifting to online and home delivery. Why don't you buy a moving stall and sell fruits/vegetables etc from door to door? Now everyone wants home dropped.

Well, at this moment, given the tragedy of the coronavirus pandemic, even if I had a certain capital, I'm sorry but I would not invest anything! I wouldn't want to take the risk of losing everything!
Anyway, I learned from listening to many opinion's people who, nowadays, it's seems to go well working as freelancer.
But, having said that, everyone has their own idea.
Thanks for the input. So what will you advise to do with the capital, cause it's not advisable to keep in the bank cause of high rate of inflation

Thanks for the input. So what will you advise to do with the capital, cause it's not advisable to keep in the bank cause of high rate of inflation
Well, I have never owned a capital of money, honestly speaking, for now I do not know what I can recommend the best for you.
However, I would like to tell you only one thing: avoid investing your money on HYIP sites! Unfortunately for me, I have already tried that (even if only in small amounts), with the result of having always lost!

Yeah, depending on your locality, your sorroundings may dictate alot about the business ideas now that the corona virus is a threat to humanity. I would recommend agriculture, on my side. Investing in agriculture can do better. Spending time in the farm interacting with crops and livestock. Now that most people are at home consumption of agricultural products is high due to demand of food.

Not at all, my friend, if I can help, I do it willingly. This however is only my personal opinion.
[automerge]1606061309[/automerge]
Not at all, my friend, if I can help, I do it willingly. This however is only my personal opinion.

Nice input

Is that not gambling? Virtual gambling? That's too risky
I don't think he meant that. He's talking about game houses where PlayStation and Xbox games are played. People pay per time or period spent in playing games.

try a small grocery store, I don't think this will ever die.
That's true, people Always need things to eat.
I don't think he meant that. He's talking about game houses where PlayStation and Xbox games are played. People pay per time or period spent in playing games.
Ooh alright, that's also a good business idea, but how profitable is it?

You can try by looking over what your area/city/town is missing,then invest and create it,for example a shop with tool that people need/use often

You can try by looking over what your area/city/town is missing,then invest and create it,for example a shop with tool that people need/use often
looking around, I think it's real estate and agriculture. People always need shelter and food

That's true, people Always need things to eat.

Ooh alright, that's also a good business idea, but how profitable is it?
It's very profitable if your location is in a populated area filled with young boys. You need a spacious room with 2 standard televisions, Game consoles, Ac or fan and some furniture. A standby generator too if you lack decent power supply.

It's very profitable if your location is in a populated area filled with young boys. You need a spacious room with 2 standard televisions, Game consoles, Ac or fan and some furniture. A standby generator too if you lack decent power supply.
Yeah, but I'm not really into stuffs like that, and this will demand alot of capital.

Yeah, but I'm not really into stuffs like that, and this will demand alot of capital.
Yes,it'll demand a lot of capital for sure. Just check your location and pocket. You must find what appeals to you at your financial capacity. So many opportunities out there.

maybe you can try like selling cellphone accessories or selling gadgets, I hope you are interested in the business I recommend

Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
Hello, if you have the available capital, you have to do a study in the market to find out what is most in demand, in what I have observed the pastry, beauty or aesthetic businesses and pet stores are in trend.
[automerge]1606180900[/automerge]
Hey Guys!
Alot of us here are having this similar challenge of not knowing what to invest into despite the fact capital is available.

Anyone with a Good business idea that a decent amount can execute, please drop your suggestions
Hello, if you have the available capital, you have to do a study in the market to find out what is most in demand, in what I have observed the pastry, beauty or aesthetic businesses and pet stores are in trend.

Yes,it'll demand a lot of capital for sure. Just check your location and pocket. You must find what appeals to you at your financial capacity. So many opportunities out there.
I'm thinking of starting a small scale agriculture business, I have always had interest in it.

Some but not all, i believe there are even business out there that coronavirus enhances to grow
That is possible in different countries like Africa and Latin America. Other countries are moving to online fast. COVID 19 played crucial role for fast shifting business.

That is possible in different countries like Africa and Latin America. Other countries are moving to online fast. COVID 19 played crucial role for fast shifting business.
That's right, did you see the surge in money jeff bezos had during the Corona virus lockdown.
And buying things online is more easier, faster and flexible. I think online shops are the next big thing

The Coronavirus virus has caused a great deal of damage to the business where the online business has also benefited. The online clothing business is very good and we can start it for less money.
[automerge]1606219693[/automerge]
The Coronavirus virus has caused a great deal of damage to the business where the online business has also benefited. The online clothing business is very good and we can start it for less money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds