Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with business ideas?

When it comes to any kind of business idea, you have to assess that idea and analyse the idea from various angles. Not all the business ideas could lead to success.
Yes , this is what should be understood by people that are engaging in business. I don't really have problem with this but managing and organising a successful business is really what makes you to stand out.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes , this is what should be understood by people that are engaging in business. I don't really have problem with this but managing and organising a successful business is really what makes you to stand out.

Managing a business is hard, especially if you are the sole person who is managing business. I am currently posting on forums and I have so much work available and I get exhausted. Just imagine a person running a business alone!

I come up with business ideas by studying my environment and making sure that I do not miss out on what problem there is for me to solve. I solve the problems available using my business ideas.

Managing a business is hard, especially if you are the sole person who is managing business. I am currently posting on forums and I have so much work available and I get exhausted. Just imagine a person running a business alone!
You may be exhausted by posting on forums every day because it involves cracking of brains. I don't know if the same may be applicable to business but the hardness of managing a business depends on the type of the business.

You may be exhausted by posting on forums every day because it involves cracking of brains. I don't know if the same may be applicable to business but the hardness of managing a business depends on the type of the business.

When it comes to posting on forums, I have to focus a lot and sit a lot. Of course I have to use my brains. However, apart from that, I have to sit for long hours. For how long do you work and for how long do you sit?

When it comes to posting on forums, I have to focus a lot and sit a lot. Of course I have to use my brains. However, apart from that, I have to sit for long hours. For how long do you work and for how long do you sit?
I do not always sit for a long time , most of the time I used a chair that I have to lean on that makes me comfortable. if I have to sit straight for a long time while posting , it would definitely affect me because I will feel some pain at the back.

Business ideas is just like a gift, if you have interest in businesses you'll always have the idea on how to start it up and make it successful, business ideas are free gifts.

I do not always sit for a long time , most of the time I used a chair that I have to lean on that makes me comfortable. if I have to sit straight for a long time while posting , it would definitely affect me because I will feel some pain at the back.

So, for how many hours do you sit? I usually sit for long hours. For example, I may sit for almost eight hours. i do not sit for straight eight hours, but overall I do sit for that long.

So, for how many hours do you sit? I usually sit for long hours. For example, I may sit for almost eight hours. i do not sit for straight eight hours, but overall I do sit for that long.
I don't really spend much time on the internet as you do. The highest I spend in a day online is just 3hours. During the three hours of trying to make money online sometimes I sit sometimes I lie down.

As far as I am concerned one can come with business ideas after realising a wide marketing gap in a certain place. A market gap refers to the absence of a certain business where there is a ready market for the business.

Business ideas comes most of the time without you knowing , you can just sense it and implement it , secondly you can also know about business ideas on the internet or offline when you are in your way or reading the news .

Actually coming up with a business idea can not be effective on a day based but it takes a gradual process and development most especially when you engage yourself into something productive like business etc.
Yes, coming up with business ideas is not a day something you can start developing the ideas on how to become successful business owner, and also you need to write down your business plan.

I don't really spend much time on the internet as you do. The highest I spend in a day online is just 3hours. During the three hours of trying to make money online sometimes I sit sometimes I lie down.

Well, I have to spend many hours on the internet because I have to work really hard and I work on many different sites. Do you mean that you merely spend three hours working online?

Well, I have to spend many hours on the internet because I have to work really hard and I work on many different sites. Do you mean that you merely spend three hours working online?
I have so many things to attend to offline , that is why I don't really have much time to concentrate offline as you do . The highest I do spend online is just three hours.

I am always critical about the kind of things in which people need and a kind of problems that they will wants to be solved and that is exactly how I come up with my business ideas.
Most of the times the things that motivates someone into setting up a business are things around his environment, issues that he can comfortably solve and give out value to people.

Business idea can come normally , its like a gift that flows most of the time and you can come across it on the internet and when going on your way , so the next thing is to develop it .
Yes of course, one can develop business ideas by himself or her seif we can say that it is gift given to everyone, then you can do some research to see how business work then you can know how can apply it.

Being successful at actually coming up with a company idea requires a gradual process and development, especially when you are actively involved in anything beneficial like business.

Try to survey the businesses around there. Come back to your location and compare if such businesses are there. From there, you should know what to choose. You must be ready to bear the blunt

In addition to researching businesses that aren't available where I live, I occasionally have to decide whether to start one based on my interests that I think will succeed. The most crucial step is conducting regular research on the area.

Most times it usually come by itself without much problem. So times i just go to some seminars where I'm lecture to see so many new ideals to come up with

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds