Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

How do you come up with business ideas?

Try to survey the businesses around there. Come back to your location and compare if such businesses are there. From there, you should know what to choose. You must be ready to bear the blunt
Business ideas can come naturally or you can just see it online or in the environments , but you need to work on it by trying to develop it into an actual business .

Advertisement Placeholder
Hey, I'd love to hear your insights on how you guys/gals come up with business ideas because, in my head, my tendency is to think of something that's not yet offered/available in the area I'm planning to put up a business with. But I find it very challenging.

How about you?
If you want to start or come up with new business. First of all you should notice everything that is giving profit near your areas then try to invest in it to run smoothly your business.

If you want to start or come up with new business. First of all you should notice everything that is giving profit near your areas then try to invest in it to run smoothly your business.
Fair enough. I am observant of what I think profit near my area. I’ll start from there and I’ll see what business is good to invest in.

Sometimes i came up with business ideas by doing research about business. When reseaeching, i try to pick out business that are not common in my location.

Developing a business idea is actually the most delicate thing about starting a business because if you develop a bad one, the rest of other factors no matter how hard you try won't guarantee your success.

Actually business ideas do comes up under a gradual process or development depending on what you want to achieve and the financial ability you wishes to invest with. planning is one of the most important of all.

Actually business ideas do comes up under a gradual process or development depending on what you want to achieve and the financial ability you wishes to invest with. planning is one of the most important of all.
As far as learning is a gradual process , so as having a business idea, it's also a gradual process which you keep developing with time and effort making before you can make it a whole business .

as an entrepreneur, I simply go from one place to another to see what people are lacking in a particular area, then I build a business around it and sell the service to them to make profits, that how I generate my business idea

I have always started businesses based on my skills, expertise, interests, and knowledge. If you analyze your passion and interest, I think you can get an idea about a business. If you look at your hobbies, you will surely find out what business you can start

It often starts by identifying a need or a problem that people have and thinking of ways to address it. Sometimes, it's about recognizing trends or gaps in the market and finding a unique angle or solution. Brainstorming, researching, and talking to potential customers can also help generate innovative business concepts.

It often starts by identifying a need or a problem that people have and thinking of ways to address it. Sometimes, it's about recognizing trends or gaps in the market and finding a unique angle or solution. Brainstorming, researching, and talking to potential customers can also help generate innovative business concepts.

There are many kinds of business ideas out there and they are yet to be explored. The business world is evolving and business trends are also changing as well. Something that worked 15 years ago may never work today. This is what business is all about. You have to think in a different manner in order to become successful.

I am always critical about the kind of things in which people need and a kind of problems that they will wants to be solved and that is exactly how I come up with my business ideas.
Very good point. If you know what people need/demand, then you can come up with a business idea from there.

I would definitely look closely within my community and check what lacks here, then come up with something I can contribute to make people's lives more convenient.

I try to create a business idea by analysing various different kinds of factors. This may also include the supply and demand of the product I intend to sell. I would also consider the quality of the product that I tend to manufacture and also determine the cost of production. These are all part of my business plan.

Your business ideas doesn't necessarily have to be base on doing something that you love thought that help but it should be based on something that you are motivated to pursue whether you're working to serve a cause or community that's important to you honing a skill set or helping others do the same motivation can help keep you inspiring during challenging times

Today, it's no longer difficult to come up with business ideas because the use of artificial intelligence have proved effective. With using artificial intelligence, one can have access to millions of business ideas and how to execute them one by one.

Today, it's no longer difficult to come up with business ideas because the use of artificial intelligence have proved effective. With using artificial intelligence, one can have access to millions of business ideas and how to execute them one by one.

The execution plan that worked in location A might be difficult to replicate in location B. So, it is always important to ensure that you are working with a set goal that aligns with customers reactions in your area when you are working on executing business plans.

Hey, I'd love to hear your insights on how you guys/gals come up with business ideas because, in my head, my tendency is to think of something that's not yet offered/available in the area I'm planning to put up a business with. But I find it very challenging.

How about you?

I was able to come up with my business idea by researching and examining what is in demand in my community. This was what led me to find out that poultry and fish farming business is something that people patronized the products very well and that led me into starting the business 6 years ago. Examine your location and find out what's selling there, put your backs into it.

The execution plan that worked in location A might be difficult to replicate in location B. So, it is always important to ensure that you are working with a set goal that aligns with customers reactions in your area when you are working on executing business plans.

Yes, this is why using artificial intelligence to generate business idea isn't where it ends. There is much work to be done with accessing where you intend to start the business. If the market, customers and everything including government policies doesn't align, it wouldn't be wise to implement the new business idea.

Sometimes I have to research on the business that is not available in my location , apart from that I can also choose to establish a business of my interests which I believe to be profitable. Normal research concerning the location is the most important.

It is always very important for you to research extensively whenever you are interested in starting a new business project. This is something that is going to make it possible for you to come up with several ideas that are going to a very effective with helping in starting your business successfully.

Business idea can come normally , its like a gift that flows most of the time and you can come across it on the internet and when going on your way , so the next thing is to develop it .

Personally, I don't believe that business idea comes normally or naturally without you having to work for it and get that particular idea which you are going to start up your business with. You have to brainstorm and research in order for you to come up with a perfect business idea with is going to be profitable. It is not something that comes to you normally.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

New Threads

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds