Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

All I can say is that, if you actually you have offered the right product or services and a customer still complains and ask for more, of course there is nothing you can do, as you can't offer what you don't have. And you can't kill yourself just because of him or her. Just let the customer go. That is just my opinion.

Advertisement Placeholder
Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
You can pursue a customer if he’s very demanding in as much it’s not also affecting your life because you can’t also do more than your best.No matter what you do, you can’t just satisfy some people

All I can say is that, if you actually you have offered the right product or services and a customer still complains and ask for more, of course there is nothing you can do, as you can't offer what you don't have. And you can't kill yourself just because of him or her. Just let the customer go. That is just my opinion.

A better way would be to talk to customer and make him or her realize that he and she is righfully getting what he or she paid for. I was once in an passenger aircraft and i was continously asking for more and more chocolates from the air hostess. There came a time when she said to me that this is the last chocolate she is giving me. I think I was being too demanding but I do not think that chocolates are equivalent to the amount I paid for travelling. She could have given me more chocolates. :)

I used to run a battery shop and I did encounter a customer like that who was willing to fight with me even before buying the product. Fortunately, I never had the product he wanted, otherwise, things might go really bad for me and him as well. It is always best to avoid such people in professional life and in your personal life as well.
Exactly , there is no point in fighting nor getting involved in any deal that can result in conflict. Conflicts is better avoided than controlled.

Exactly , there is no point in fighting nor getting involved in any deal that can result in conflict. Conflicts is better avoided than controlled.

Unfortunately, you cannot avoid such customers entirely. There will come a time where some angry, demanding customers will always be faced by you at some point in time and this is why I always LOVED making money online on paid to post forums rather than conducting a business offline.

Every customer is right and as such we should give all customers equal right because no one knows how influential a customer can be so it's best to find a way to be stern.

Every customer is right and as such we should give all customers equal right because no one knows how influential a customer can be so it's best to find a way to be stern.

I do not think it is about how influential a customer is as a person rather it is about how influential a customer is in regards to his or her personality and how he or she can affect your business in any way possible. Good customers are just like friends and good people and they deserve to be treated well by us and every person.

I do not think it is about how influential a customer is as a person rather it is about how influential a customer is in regards to his or her personality and how he or she can affect your business in any way possible. Good customers are just like friends and good people and they deserve to be treated well by us and every person.
Influence is an attitude and as such can be a personality too over time so influential people generally have a flair of creating more customers for a business or venture.

Influence is an attitude and as such can be a personality too over time so influential people generally have a flair of creating more customers for a business or venture.

Yes, you are right. i think this is the reason why many advertising companies use celebrities to advertise their products in TV commercials. They think that by using celebrities, their product will sell well and this is actually true to some extent. However, companies pay a lot of money to celebrities in order to market their product to others.

Pursuing a demanding customer is not an easy job, it requires very good negotiation skills. But sometimes the customer could just be being sturbbon and doesn't really want to buy from you. It is best if you discern that early and stop pursuing.

Yes, you are right. i think this is the reason why many advertising companies use celebrities to advertise their products in TV commercials. They think that by using celebrities, their product will sell well and this is actually true to some extent. However, companies pay a lot of money to celebrities in order to market their product to others.
Thank you for the vote of confidence 😉. Advertising is a major form of publicizing a firm or a business and every business that wants to grow should look into this no matter the cost.

Thank you for the vote of confidence 😉. Advertising is a major form of publicizing a firm or a business and every business that wants to grow should look into this no matter the cost.
But you should also know how to advertise your products. There are many ways we can advertise, like by posting a banner, or any articles or video ads and TV commercials. The cost of advertisement also be managed properly.

Unfortunately, you cannot avoid such customers entirely. There will come a time where some angry, demanding customers will always be faced by you at some point in time and this is why I always LOVED making money online on paid to post forums rather than conducting a business offline.
Well , for the fact that we will meet them in our business activities shouldn't stop us from doing our business , we just need to learn how to control them

Well , for the fact that we will meet them in our business activities shouldn't stop us from doing our business , we just need to learn how to control them
That is very easy saying then practical. When you someone who is Divas demanding for any business, in some point of time there might be conflicts between both of you. I have seen so many such incidents already.

That is very easy saying then practical. When you someone who is Divas demanding for any business, in some point of time there might be conflicts between both of you. I have seen so many such incidents already.
Am not disputing that fact but the thing is all about self control . As a business owner there are points in time when you have to just take decision and let the sleeping dog lie. You just need to avoid the issue from lingering on

But you should also know how to advertise your products. There are many ways we can advertise, like by posting a banner, or any articles or video ads and TV commercials. The cost of advertisement also be managed properly.
The job is in the idea, it's a popular saying In my school then that means whatever you aim to achieve one first has to think of it. So if one has an idea of advertising then it wouldn't be difficult to execute.

We cannot control them but we can avoid them. We can avoid them by trusting our premotions and if we feel that the person we are about to deal with is a kind of person who will fight with us, then we should not pay any attention to such person and leave him.

Unfortunately, many customers also take advantage if the business owner or manager pursues them a lot and the customers become too demanding. A demanding customer is acceptable to me because I really like to serve my customer because customer is the base of my corporation. A VERY demanding customer is also acdceptable to me but to some extent.
Laughs, if you satisfy your customers well, showing them care they'll surely get satisfied unless those ones who are study who aren't happy with your progress will cause you problem.

Laughs, if you satisfy your customers well, showing them care they'll surely get satisfied unless those ones who are study who aren't happy with your progress will cause you problem.
There are people who are insatiable. Irrespective of what you do for them , they can never be satisfied with your service , they want to maximize their gains from you

There are people who are insatiable. Irrespective of what you do for them , they can never be satisfied with your service , they want to maximize their gains from you
You're right, that's why humans can never be pleased to the fullest. Those ungrateful or unsatisfied customers are simply carrying corse.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds