Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

For me I would like those customers a lot. Demanding customers can add value to your business provided you satisfy them with their desires. Demanding customers are far much better than Karen's.
A customer whis very demanding always keep me up on my toes and makes me work more harder because of his or her complain , so i really appreciate a demanding customers.

Advertisement Placeholder
I know how demanding it is at times in my own business. Customers over demand, they want all the best for themselves. I grow so frustrated around those customers, but i can never pursue them, I'll do my best to convince them to settle for the one available, which is still a quality type.
One of the thingsi have come to discover about customers and the chioce they make is that most times they do not really know what they are looking for,their chioce are usually as a result of decisions from others.

questioning if I would ever pursue a picky client.
There are customers like these in every industry, so the best course of action is to remain composed and patient with them in order to prevent any kind of dispute between you two.

questioning if I would ever pursue a picky client.
There are customers like these in every industry, so the best course of action is to remain composed and patient with them in order to prevent any kind of dispute between you two.
That's true, I believe if you are good at asking your customers if they are satisfied with your services, this will very much help in your business, your customers are very important.

The important use of customers service providers is to meet to the needs of customers no matter how demanding they are. I will try all my possible best to see I meet up to the customer demand at all time.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
No I would stop services because if I do it with all of my customers then it will ruin my business, customers should understand the situation and don't request for more services.

There has to be a limit to how much you try to accommodate a highly demanding consumer, so I would advise utmost caution while working with them. I would inform them that they cannot obtain more value for their money if that is what they are attempting to do. If they are asking for something small and simple that I have the energy and time to do,

I think the honest truth about business and then dealing with customers seriously is not something to be taken as a joke most especially high ranking or demanding customers I will try much as possible to see I meet up to their demand because that is the only way to retain their presence.

It depends on the situation you will found myself. If so these are the ways to overcome them ;
Listen first and foremost,Develop a relationship, by being empathic,Reduce your voice,Respond as though all of your clients are present,Recognize when to yield,Stay composed,Avoid taking things personally.
Keep in mind that you are dealing with a person.

I believe we will all like to have those kinds of customers, if you are managing a business the first thing you need to take care of is your customers They are very important.

Most of the time, a customer who's always demanding keeps you on your feet and makes you work hard is acheiving some goals in which you didn't even think of setting for yourself.

Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits.

I believe we will all like to have those kinds of customers, if you are managing a business the first thing you need to take care of is your customers They are very important.
Though those types of customers that are always demanding are a nightmare to some business but to me , I always appreciate them because they are always pushing me to be better .

Though those types of customers that are always demanding are a nightmare to some business but to me , I always appreciate them because they are always pushing me to be better .
That's true, it will also help you to be motivated, motivation helps us to gain a lot of things especially if you are working online, you need more of motivation.

There is always a line you should be able to draw in your business because there are others who are only out to ruin your reputation.
You should always treat it seriously because of this.

Standard business organisation don't pursue their customer or client, that's very blunt and a lot of other clients will avoid your business for doing that. No matter how the May seems to be , you have to politely handle every challenge you have.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds