Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
well, if doing so will increase my turnover and eventually, total productivity, I see no reason why I won't do that but if otherwise, I will rather let such a customer go without looking back.

Advertisement Placeholder
At some point many customers do become very demanding and you have to deal with them and satisfy their requirements. It is a part of business. However, not all the demands of customers can be met and this is understandable.
It is not good for a business owner to pursue a customer even though the customer is very demanding all you have to do is to find a way of managing that customer.

it would be recommended actually as that customer is pursuing you, regular customers aren't that easy to gather, also make sure he keeps up with you for the longest possible

It is not good for a business owner to pursue a customer even though the customer is very demanding all you have to do is to find a way of managing that customer.

It's not about pursuing a cistomer too much rather it is about caring about customers' needs and a good business man always tries his best to fullfil all the needs of his customers even if he or she has to pursue the customer.

In fact, having a demanding customer serves as a motivation to me cos I will take it up as an assignment to do better..I'll want to convince the customer that I'm up.to the task and if I'm able to win the customer then, it's an advantage
It is not right for you to pursue any customer whether he or she is very demanding or not what you have to do is to find a way to sustain that customer and be always responsible in satisfying his need.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
Endurance is what we need in any business,if we want it to be successful
Customers may be irritating but it doesn't stop us from doing business with them

Endurance is what we need in any business,if we want it to be successful
Customers may be irritating but it doesn't stop us from doing business with them

Yes, but there might come several customers who are really painful to deal with. There are many customers who want to fight with you and i really do not entertain such kind of customers. i am ready to serve a customer as much as I can and i am definitely ready to pursue them but I do not like violence and fight.

Definitely Yes! I'll pursue a demanding customer because such customer has a good reason for being demanding. Asides, there are other competitors around and he/ she stick to the brand

Definitely Yes! I'll pursue a demanding customer because such customer has a good reason for being demanding. Asides, there are other competitors around and he/ she stick to the brand
We are talking about demanding in the sense they demand more from our products. But it seems you you have taken it wrongly as they demand more of our products. Anyways, a demanding customer need special attention because they are very hard to deal with.

It is too callous to purse a customer. You don't how many people you can get from just only one customer. You can either turn down his demand politely or you don't give him much attention.

Pursuing a customer who is very demanding does not really make sense because you should know how to handle them professionally in order to maintain the name of your business.

Yes, but there might come several customers who are really painful to deal with. There are many customers who want to fight with you and i really do not entertain such kind of customers. i am ready to serve a customer as much as I can and i am definitely ready to pursue them but I do not like violence and fight.
Sure ,once there is a sign that a particular customer has tendency to fight you in your business , the best thing is to avoid the customer completely . There are other customers

It is absolutely impossible that you won't experience such clients once in while in your everyday transactions. At the point when you have a client with such conduct, you should be persistence and be cautious with him to communicate his thoughts completely and when you want to presently don't endure his conduct, you can courteously walk him out of your store.

Pursuing a customer who is very demanding means throwing off you business.if a customer is demanding, try as much as you can to meet the demands

Sure ,once there is a sign that a particular customer has tendency to fight you in your business , the best thing is to avoid the customer completely . There are other customers

I used to run a battery shop and I did encounter a customer like that who was willing to fight with me even before buying the product. Fortunately, I never had the product he wanted, otherwise, things might go really bad for me and him as well. It is always best to avoid such people in professional life and in your personal life as well.

Since i know too well that customers makes me grow in my business, pursuing them seems like halting my business progress. I'll treat them with aplomb even when such customer is over demanding. Through my demeanor he or she can have pity and reason well not to over demand.

Since i know too well that customers makes me grow in my business, pursuing them seems like halting my business progress. I'll treat them with aplomb even when such customer is over demanding. Through my demeanor he or she can have pity and reason well not to over demand.
Almost all the customers are pursued at some point and to some extent. But it seems that many business owners do not pursue many customers. In fact, many business owners and shopkeepers even do not talk properly to the customer and this is why many business owners lose customers. Pursuing a customer is an important part of business, even if a customer is too demanding.

Depending on what the customer is demanding. Some customers can be so annoying no matter how you try to please them they will not be satisfied. If what the customer is demanding is too much for me to provide and he still insists, I might have to pursue him out of my store.

Almost all the customers are pursued at some point and to some extent. But it seems that many business owners do not pursue many customers. In fact, many business owners and shopkeepers even do not talk properly to the customer and this is why many business owners lose customers. Pursuing a customer is an important part of business, even if a customer is too demanding.
Yes, not pursuing them and always attending to them will give them different mindset that you care about their satisfaction as a priority. That's why many lucrative businesses today are on their current level.

Yes, not pursuing them and always attending to them will give them different mindset that you care about their satisfaction as a priority. That's why many lucrative businesses today are on their current level.

Unfortunately, many customers also take advantage if the business owner or manager pursues them a lot and the customers become too demanding. A demanding customer is acceptable to me because I really like to serve my customer because customer is the base of my corporation. A VERY demanding customer is also acdceptable to me but to some extent.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds