Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

We once had that kind of customer who was always complaining about the delivery, about the products and sometimes she even complains about her office. But we cannot drop that customer because she orders big purchases and they pay on time on the agreed date. For bad customers it would always depend on the business that they give us.

Well, actually, the customer has the right to be more demanding if he or she is paying and I totally understand this. After all they are paying us a good amount for the services or products we offer and we have to meet their requirements. We just cannot let the customers to go out of our hands and this is why we should listen to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
customers behaviours varies,and it depends on the demands the customer in particular always make.If the demand is something you can afford then you can grant such request,but when it started getting into how your finance is been run,to the extent that it will affect your business,then your need to explain to the customer that such demand is unrealistic and you cannot meet his demand.

I know how demanding it is at times in my own business. Customers over demand, they want all the best for themselves. I grow so frustrated around those customers, but i can never pursue them, I'll do my best to convince them to settle for the one available, which is still a quality type.

For one to succeed in a business you need have a good mine in your business because we all know that customers are always right, so you have to pursue a demanding customer.

For one to succeed in a business you need have a good mine in your business because we all know that customers are always right, so you have to pursue a demanding customer.

I do know the importance of customer. A good company always pursues the customer no matter how much he or she is demanding. This is actually true especially if the customer pays a really good amount of money to you. However, there is a line which cannot be crossed. You also have to take care of your business and make sure you meet all the requirements of the customers within your budget and capabilities.

Lolz, this is not the right thing to do as a trusted and recognised business organisation because this will actually bring down a lot of people who put their trust in your business,behaving like this as a business personality will actually do more harm than good for your business's progress

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
Yes, i will keep pursuing him or her because it basically means s/he has interest in the product and that he thinks it can be better. If the demand are within practical limits, i wouldn't mind making it suit him so as to close the sale.

Lolz, this is not the right thing to do as a trusted and recognised business organisation because this will actually bring down a lot of people who put their trust in your business,behaving like this as a business personality will actually do more harm than good for your business's progress

I do not really think or believe that it will hurt the company. A good company always cares about customer satisfaction no matter what and under all circumstances. In fact, I believe that a business should also pursue a customer who is not demanding. This is a great way to gain happiness of the customer and he or she will come back to you.

I do not really think or believe that it will hurt the company. A good company always cares about customer satisfaction no matter what and under all circumstances. In fact, I believe that a business should also pursue a customer who is not demanding. This is a great way to gain happiness of the customer and he or she will come back to you.
Ok ok I understand what you're trying to say,I think you might be the one that is right because I I have look from the point of your view,ok i understand that no matter how the customer might be demanding we need to enjoy them because they are the one that is making a business organisation to succeed, alright thank you I appreciate.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
Every customer has a way of properly handling them, find out and treat them like that.

Your major aim is to make money and customers are the source of that money, I'd you find that a customer is troublesome, treat he/her with special care, don't drive that one away.

It depends. I can take demands, but if it comes to a point where they continually be rude and obnoxious, I'll just take my business elsewhere. I don't need to get stressed out just to get things figured out.

Every customer has a way of properly handling them, find out and treat them like that.

Your major aim is to make money and customers are the source of that money, I'd you find that a customer is troublesome, treat he/her with special care, don't drive that one away.

Yeah. It is much better to treat customer in a better way always. We must always deal the with customer and understand the nature of the customer when it comes to handling them in a proper way. Unfortunately, many people do lack customer handling skills and end up losing customers..

Tho it might be stressful, but these kind of customers can also help you grow. It depends on how demanding we are talking about tho. We have our limits. If its something i can nolonger cope with then its best to let go

I would never chase away any customer who is overbearing because customers are actually the king when it comes to any business concern as they are the ones that purchases the company's product or services.

I don't think it's good to pursue a customer that is very demanding. As a seller you need to look and consider your customers point of view and make sure you consider them in all ramifications

Tho it might be stressful, but these kind of customers can also help you grow. It depends on how demanding we are talking about tho. We have our limits. If its something i can nolonger cope with then its best to let go

I remember being a demanding customer myself. I once went to a shop and I wanted to buy tiles. I exchanged tiles almost 2 or 3 times and the shop owner did it despite think whatis wrong with me. I would still prefer buying tiles from him today.

Business owners should know that every customer is unique, the one that demands too much and the one that doesn't, because who never can tell who the customer might link one with.
Pursuing a customer for whatever reason is a very wrong approach and very detrimental to the sustainability of the business. Losing a customer may result to the loss of hundreds of other valuable ones because it's a trend that may not stop.

There is no need to treat a customer who is very demanding. You will have to focus only on those customers who are loyal to you and purchase from you regularly

There is no need to treat a customer who is very demanding. You will have to focus only on those customers who are loyal to you and purchase from you regularly
as an entrepreneur business owner you must have these in the back of your mind that customers are always right you will never change the way a customer that is very demanding the only thing is to know the strategy and techniques to manage him.

At some point many customers do become very demanding and you have to deal with them and satisfy their requirements. It is a part of business. However, not all the demands of customers can be met and this is understandable.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds