Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

When it comes to business and then dealing with customers seriously is not something to be taken as a joke most especially high ranking or demanding customers I will try much as possible to see I meet up to their demand because that is the only way to retain their presence.
customers are the livewire of any business,and we need them to keep being in business.But most times the demands from the customers are not what a business can handle,a situation a customers would want you to give some outreagous discount that might affect your business,you just have to let them go,that would be after explaining things to them.

Advertisement Placeholder
You're right, that's why humans can never be pleased to the fullest. Those ungrateful or unsatisfied customers are simply carrying corse.
It is not a good idea to pursue a customer who is very demanding however you would look for the best way to manage the customer because they say customers are always right.

In a business environment, you should be ready to meet different types of individuals. Now having a very demanding customer, you have to accommodate the customer rather than chase the customer away.

I would not be pursuing the customer right away because I would choose to pursue the customer as a last resort due to the fact that I would not actually want to lose customer in the end. Unfortunately, many people would not even pursure or provide good services regulalrly to regular customers.

It is not a good idea to pursue a customer who is very demanding however you would look for the best way to manage the customer because they say customers are always right.
You're there, customers are always right we can't dispute that no matter any thing. If we continue pursuing our customers away when they display incessant behaviours. For how long are we going to keep on doing that?? That will surely bring low customers to our business and bringing sales down.

When doing business the first thing is the customers because without them there will no business for you to do, and meeting their need is all equally important, and when dealing with customers try as much as possible to make sure you reach their expectations though difficult but just try.

That depends on what the customer contributes. If the customer is someone the business can do without I'll gladly cut him or her loose. But if pursuing the customer will take a huge chunk out of my business I'll need to find a common ground for such customer. This is one reason why human management is a huge part of business success.

That depends on what the customer contributes. If the customer is someone the business can do without I'll gladly cut him or her loose. But if pursuing the customer will take a huge chunk out of my business I'll need to find a common ground for such customer. This is one reason why human management is a huge part of business success.

Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, many businesses are not even focusing on regular customers. I have been a regular customer of a restaurant and they refused to provide me services when they were at fault for providing low-quality food. You must treat customers in a good way because you need to put yourself in the shoes of the customers many times and think about how you would feel. I think this is how a wise businessman should think.

Yes, you are right. Unfortunately, many businesses are not even focusing on regular customers. I have been a regular customer of a restaurant and they refused to provide me services when they were at fault for providing low-quality food. You must treat customers in a good way because you need to put yourself in the shoes of the customers many times and think about how you would feel. I think this is how a wise businessman should think.
Mino Raiola is a walking trouble, but he has the best contacts in the world. He is a football agent and represents the best players in the world. As troublesome as he is the most powerful football clubs in the world always find a way to pacify him and bring him to a discussion because they know they will always want one or two of the players he represents. Any club that wages war with him can as well develop their own players and kiss goodbye to players Raiola represents. It's the club's loss, not his.

That's absolutely against the business etiquette. You shouldn't pursue a customer no matter what . The only thing you can do is to persuade the customer to buy. Pursuing the customers is totally out of business strategy

Diplomacy is very important when it comes to managing or running a business because some customers even try to test your patience if you will fall out or not, regardless the situation make the customer feel very important.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
I believe a customer that's demanding gives you the privilege and the opportunity to be a successful and better business owner in the sense that he or she will always push you to work harder.

That's not a good idea it isn't always easy when dealing with demanding customer's it' is not even good to pursue someone

It is only an irresponsible business organisation that can pusue out a customer that is demanding so much, there are better ways to handle them than to give them a direct pursue.

While it is a fact that the customers are our hope and should be treated and pampered a lot. I will not go all out to satisfy such customer at the detriment of my business at all

It is not the best decision for you to pusue a customer who is very demanding ,you have to make it clear for them to understand politely that you will not be able to satisfy their need, this way will make things easier for you.
Some customers do not understand the word "polite" no matter how you try to be patients with them in explaining the situation of things, they will return it with aggressive demanding for what your business can not offer them.

I wouldn't pursue a customer even though their very demanding for reputation purposes, but I'll always overlook their character in such cases and if their tired the will stop their ranting or natural stop patronizing me.
I agree with you, I don't think it is appropriate to pursue any customer irrespective of their character, it will not speak well of your brand.

I agree with you, I don't think it is appropriate to pursue any customer irrespective of their character, it will not speak well of your brand.
Very true because the customer can also cook up stories against you when you perform such an act and it can spoil ones reputation but in and out of business.

I won't have to visibly pursue a customer that is simply being overdeman ding. I will rather quietly and gently decline some of their request and have them respectively excused
[automerge]1626817047[/automerge]
I won't have to visibly pursue a customer that is simply being overdeman ding. I will rather quietly and gently decline some of their request and have them respectively excused

[automerge]1626817047[/automerge]
Well , sadly some of them won't just go on their own , and thus there should be need for the business owner to use some kind approach to discard him

Sometimes you might be left with no other choice after exhausting all your options than to resort to pursuing your customers when they are too demanding. Some customers are violent and aggressive in their demands. When you protects your brand, it is also good to protect your life from violent customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds