Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

Yes, not all demands of customers van met, but at least we should try to reach out to their demand at least 70%, and treat them with humor and not pursuing them. Remember, customers are the reasons why we're around doing business.

Advertisement Placeholder
Yes, not all demands of customers van met, but at least we should try to reach out to their demand at least 70%, and treat them with humor and not pursuing them. Remember, customers are the reasons why we're around doing business.

If you provide great services to customers and help them in every way, then they would become your regular customers. I remember fruit stall owners giving extra fruits just to win the customers and I really like it when they give extra for free. this is a way to get customers to like you.

No reasonable business man will ever pursue his customer no matter what. A reasonable business man will understand that customers are the bedrock of the business.

No reasonable business man will ever pursue his customer no matter what. A reasonable business man will understand that customers are the bedrock of the business.

Actually, some of them will indeed pursue customers. being a customer myself, even I have noticed that some shopkeepers would pursue me to buy their products when I leave their shop. However, most of them would not pursue. This shows that some of them are indeed interested in pursuing the customers.

That's insane, chasing the customers away. Any business owner who does that to his or her customers, no matter how prudent the customer is, isn't ready to move higher.

There is no way you will not encounter such customers once in while in your day to day business dealings. When you have a customer with such behaviour, you will have to be patience and be careful with him to express himself fully and when you think you can no longer tolerate his behaviour, you can politely walk him out of your store.
The word pursue is not ethical in the business world not to talk of using it for customers which is one the most delicate area to manage in business. No matter how demanding a customer may be, a business owner has to accommodate and tolerate such a customer.

A good businessperson will always want to do everything humanly possible to satisfy their customer no matter their demand. There are some customer that are very important to the company and lossing such customer to their competitors will be a big loss to them. So they will rather device a way to manage such kind of customer.

You need to look for customers who are loyal to you and give u the customers who are demanding. There is no need to run after the customers who are demanding

It depends on the situation and if the customer is a old customer then i might not even consider him or her because of his or her overdemanding nature except he is anew customer ,

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
That's should be an angel in disguise, because it gives you an assurance that you will surely make an income for the day, week or month, it might be tiring but that why you started the business in first place.

To some degree pursuing a consumer that's too demanding is base on the benefit you people gain from each other!! but it's not always advisiable because sometimes the consumer may smartie you for his own benefit.

To some degree pursuing a consumer that's too demanding is base on the benefit you people gain from each other!! but it's not always advisiable because sometimes the consumer may smartie you for his own benefit.
In a business perspective, a customer is always needs to be convinced to buy a product, no matter how arrogant he is, you need to be polite always. there are different type of people, so you must know how to handle each person individually to their tastes.

In a business perspective, a customer is always needs to be convinced to buy a product, no matter how arrogant he is, you need to be polite always. there are different type of people, so you must know how to handle each person individually to their tastes.

I would never entertain a customer who is rude. If I ever get a slightest hint that the customer will cause trouble after buying my product, I will not entertain him and NOT sell my product to him. It is much better to avoid such customers and never sell your product to them.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
I think you mean chasing a demanding customer away, I beleive every customer has a purpose and means in our life, some customer keeps pushing you to work harder because of their complain over your work and you keep working hard and keeps improving,

I think you mean chasing a demanding customer away, I beleive every customer has a purpose and means in our life, some customer keeps pushing you to work harder because of their complain over your work and you keep working hard and keeps improving,

Well, I have no problem addressing a customer's issue even if he or she asks me to look at his complaint/case a hundred times. This is because customer's satisfaction is my number one priority. I will try my best to solve his problem as much as I can but I will definitely not handle a rude customer at all.

I might not pursue them out because that might actually have a bad impact in my business organisation, if I cannot meet the demands of my customers I will tell, but in any business meeting the demands of people is always the main priority.

I don't agree with your opinion. Why should you spend your time to convince a demanding customers when you cna find new customers in the same time?

I would never do that but I would rather try and reason with the customer and try my possible best to satisfy the customer. This is because according to the adage, “Customer is always right”.

I am a marketing professional and meet different types of customers. I am in business development therefore, it's my job to convince the ones which are reluctant or have doubts about our products. The best strategy to convince such customers is, "Listen to them". They will tell you what they're looking for. Your job will become easier.

In fact, having a demanding customer serves as a motivation to me cos I will take it up as an assignment to do better..I'll want to convince the customer that I'm up.to the task and if I'm able to win the customer then, it's an advantage

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds