Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

In a business environment, you should be ready to meet different types of individuals. Now having a very demanding customer, you have to accommodate the customer rather than chase the customer away.

Advertisement Placeholder
We once had that kind of customer who was always complaining about the delivery, about the products and sometimes she even complains about her office. But we cannot drop that customer because she orders big purchases and they pay on time on the agreed date. For bad customers it would always depend on the business that they give us.
If it actually my company or business I would never hesitate to drop a bad customer who does not bring any good business to the organisation.

Pursuing a customer is not the best decision for a trusted company to make because other people will see you as an irresponsible and inability to satisfy the need of people that are doing business with you, it can reduce the level of patronage.

Business has many obstacles but as a business owner, he/she has to maintain a good relationship with his/her customers and there's limits for everything. If the limit to pursue the customer never reach, then I will still manage he/her.

Pursuing a customer who is very demanding doesn't really make sense because it is such people that improves your business and takes you to the next level because of their opinions.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
Some customers are demanding but some are demanding in a positive way like they push you to do more they demand for products you feel you can't have because you won't be able to send them those kinds of customers I can't afford to lose them

I can decide not to attend to such customer and I will make it known to them, because sometimes they could be so stressful in a business and they may not even allowed you to concentrate in good and serious customers.

Pursuing a customer is not the best decision for a trusted company to make because other people will see you as an irresponsible and inability to satisfy the need of people that are doing business with you, it can reduce the level of patronage.
You are very correct. We should know how to satisfy our customers no matter the situation but some customers becomes aggressive and violence when their demands are not met making you to resort to pursuing them out of your business premises.

Some customers are demanding but some are demanding in a positive way like they push you to do more they demand for products you feel you can't have because you won't be able to send them those kinds of customers I can't afford to lose them

Well, yes, some can be demanding in a postive way as you stated. Sometimes the customers feels that you are not doing enough for them and they might be right in many cases. In that case, you must provide them what they want instead of neglecting your duties and you should not forget the real purpose of your business.

Well, yes, some can be demanding in a postive way as you stated. Sometimes the customers feels that you are not doing enough for them and they might be right in many cases. In that case, you must provide them what they want instead of neglecting your duties and you should not forget the real purpose of your business.
Well , this quite good but we must not keep listening to every demand of our customers because such actions can lead to fall of the business. Most customers are only concerned about their profit

Well , this quite good but we must not keep listening to every demand of our customers because such actions can lead to fall of the business. Most customers are only concerned about their profit

I do think there is a line between serving a customer and serving a customer to an extent that they start demanding so much that in the end you would be the one who will be suffering from loss in the end. This is why it is very important to read faces of customers and NOT provide them anything before you sell them their products because such customers will cause you loss in the end. I came across such customers many times.

You at right, some customers do not care whether the business makes profits or not so far they are profiting from it. The demands of some customers at times is outrageous that a business owner will be left with no other option than to pursue them out of their business store.

You at right, some customers do not care whether the business makes profits or not so far they are profiting from it. The demands of some customers at times is outrageous that a business owner will be left with no other option than to pursue them out of their business store.

A wise business owner or a manager knows how much he or she should serve the customer and at what cost. A good customer always realizes that the person who is selling you stuff or providing you a service is there to serve you and make money as well. I came across many good customers when I used to run a battery shop in my area who realized our need of making money and they paid me always on time without being too demanding. On the other hand, I also came across many customers who wanted to take advantage of me.

A wise business owner or a manager knows how much he or she should serve the customer and at what cost. A good customer always realizes that the person who is selling you stuff or providing you a service is there to serve you and make money as well. I came across many good customers when I used to run a battery shop in my area who realized our need of making money and they paid me always on time without being too demanding. On the other hand, I also came across many customers who wanted to take advantage of me.
The problem is that, some customers will always want to take advantage of your good deed by ripping you off or even scamming you. Some will takes goods on credit and will never show up in your store again.

Yes of course provided the customer is a regular one I can meet his or her demands and make it my number 1 priority to satisfy the needs !

It is not the best decision for you to pusue a customer who is very demanding ,you have to make it clear for them to understand politely that you will not be able to satisfy their need, this way will make things easier for you.

Unfortunately, many customers also take advantage if the business owner or manager pursues them a lot and the customers become too demanding. A demanding customer is acceptable to me because I really like to serve my customer because customer is the base of my corporation. A VERY demanding customer is also acdceptable to me but to some extent.
According to the law of business all customers are right they say customers are always right with this notion you cannot chase away a customer that is very demanding instead look for the best way to manage that customer.

Actually we are meant to always meet our r customers demand but if a customer vis too demanding and it's definately frustrating you it's better to let the customer go on his or her own .

According to the law of business all customers are right they say customers are always right with this notion you cannot chase away a customer that is very demanding instead look for the best way to manage that customer.

Well, I do agree with you. However, there are indeed many companies that have adopted the "customer is always right" policy and their main aim is to satisfy the customers and I have heard that they are the most successful ones. For example, Walmart is a successful company and its main aim is to satisfy the customer.

When it comes to business and then dealing with customers seriously is not something to be taken as a joke most especially high ranking or demanding customers I will try much as possible to see I meet up to their demand because that is the only way to retain their presence.
In my own opinion I would never chase away any customer be that proves to be very difficult as from my training in school I have come to discover that customers are King so they deserve to be treated as King and queens that they are if your business is to survive the very competitive business world.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds