Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

I would try my very best to satisfy him but if he remains insatiable then it's really not worth it. Some customers can be downright rude and disrespectful and yet they expect you to be respectful. They fail to realize that value is mutual and reciprocal.

Advertisement Placeholder
The level of customer demand will let me knows whether to pursue or customer or not, if the demanding is unbearable that will to shortage in my profit, I will find an excuse to afford him or her

Lol! This thread reminded me of a funny past event. Some customers can be so demanding and when you satisfy the persistent demand, they'll suddenly loose interest in the satisfaction you created. It is quite annoying as I feel you're out to frustrate me so I'll dismiss your entitlement.

You'll encounter difficult customers at some time in your customer service profession. I would personally pursue a client even if he or she is extremely demanding and demands me to give more services. However, there are constraints. I assure him/her that if his request is within my capabilities, I will take care of it.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
To pursue a highly demanding customer isn't it for me because I believe heating me up makes me more calm and wise on how to handle situation so I will just take him/her as a challenge and do what needs to be done to achieve my aim.
[automerge]1633236307[/automerge]
Well, actually, the customer has the right to be more demanding if he or she is paying and I totally understand this. After all they are paying us a good amount for the services or products we offer and we have to meet their requirements. We just cannot let the customers to go out of our hands and this is why we should listen to them.
So right and moreover it give you more wisdom in knowing how to go about your business brings out new idea in you and better your business. You don pursue them you make them calm.

There is nothing bad in pursuing a career that is high in demand. but you must be ready to face a tough competition and you need to be creative to make money for yourself.

Well business is always business and the customers are the most attractive element of every business they make it prosper and the also make it failed. to me no matter how demanding he is I will definitely try by all means to meet up his demands all the time.

Meeting a customer's requirements might not be an easy job. Despite getting the right product at the right price or services, many customers still demand you to do more. I would personally pursue a customer even if he or she is very demanding and requires me to provide more services. However, it depends on limits. So what about you? Would you still pursue such kind of customer to some extent?
In as much as customers are always right there is a limit to these things, if the over demanding customer is pushing me to my best I would like it but if it's pushing me into debts(・∀・), that is a no

I have a lot of customers who had been so demanding on my previous business. I felt it was their way of either showing dissatisfaction or they just wanted more. I would do away with customers who are so demanding.

Its never good to pursue any customer no matter the situation even when they are demanding or harsh on you, the most important thing is to get a way to coexist with them and manage their behaviour.

Business owners should know that every customer is unique, the one that demands too much and the one that doesn't, because who never can tell who the customer might link one with.
I give so much priorities to my customers because I know that without them I would not be in business so I would never come to terms with the idea of sending away any customer from my business except that customer is destructive in nature.

Its never good to pursue any customer no matter the situation even when they are demanding or harsh on you, the most important thing is to get a way to coexist with them and manage their behaviour.
That's just it. During business, you are bound to meet all types and kinds of persons, you have to look for ways to work and deal with them. As long as they are paying, they are not purchasing your services for credit, look for ways to handle them

You have to answer several questions first. How important is this customer to your business, are other customers complaining of the same thing, will it be good for my business

First of all, I should be able to listen to the customer. If his or her demands are reasonable, I would get to find out ways I can satisfy the customer better.
But there are some customers who make unnecessary demands...if 'pursue' means to get rid off, that's exactly what I would do.

In business, you set your restrictions as to the quality, types and number of products you can supply, let a customer know of you will not be able to go the extra mile in satisfying their needs but this has to be done politely, you can as well persuade him to patronize what you have as alternatives.

There is nothing bad in pursuing a career that is high in demand. but you must be ready to face a tough competition and you need to be creative to make money for yourself.
There is alot of things pursuing a very demanding customer because you never can tell when he will be of good nor buy your product in large quantity.

To this notice, you won't literally pursue the customer. There are so many other ways to scare such customers other than pursuing them. Maybe by welcoming them then you explain to them why you can't help at the moment.

They say the customer is always right. I don't know what to tell you except that's how a business owner or employee should always treat it. True there are lines that if crossed would warrant treating it different but that's if they break the law or go to far.

I cannot do that provided that's some of the things they are asking for her within the limit of the company. The only customer I can drive away from my business is bad customers.

First of all, I should be able to listen to the customer. If his or her demands are reasonable, I would get to find out ways I can satisfy the customer better.
But there are some customers who make unnecessary demands...if 'pursue' means to get rid off, that's exactly what I would do.

There is nothing wrong to fullfil the demands of a customer if you can actually afford to fullfil their demands. I have written articles for really low rates for customer because I want them to get satisfied with my services and place more order. Sometimes you need to sacrifice a lot to get customers and make them your regular customers.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds