Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

Then if you really know all the things you should be able to by accommodating to all classes and categories of customers because no matter how bad that their characters as they will have one way to impact your business by patronizing of business and so you should be able to tolerate their attitude.

Well, I would definitely pursue customers. But I never meant that I would pursue customers who would behave badly. What I actually meant was pursuing customers who are not interested in my products or services, not customers who behave badly.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well, I would definitely pursue customers. But I never meant that I would pursue customers who would behave badly. What I actually meant was pursuing customers who are not interested in my products or services, not customers who behave badly.
The thing is that there's a thin line between customers who behave badly and customers who are clearly not interested in your products. Those customers who are clearly not interested in your product should be discarded and does who are badly behaved should be tolerated and managed.

The thing is that there's a thin line between customers who behave badly and customers who are clearly not interested in your products. Those customers who are clearly not interested in your product should be discarded and does who are badly behaved should be tolerated and managed.

Yes, we do meet many customers who are not interested in our product rather they are there to criticize us and our business. they do this by taking advantage and behaving badly. Such customers should not be pursued at all rather they should be avoided at all cost.

Yes, we do meet many customers who are not interested in our product rather they are there to criticize us and our business. they do this by taking advantage and behaving badly. Such customers should not be pursued at all rather they should be avoided at all cost.
I am so glad that you understand my point that customers shouldn't be chased away from a business place but rather they can be ignored and some you ignoring them they will read the memo that you do not want them and they won't come again.

I am so glad that you understand my point that customers shouldn't be chased away from a business place but rather they can be ignored and some you ignoring them they will read the memo that you do not want them and they won't come again.

Yes, in fact, sometimes certain kinds of customers should be avoided rather than being pursued. I came across one such kind of customer and I was quite glad that he just went away. We certainly do not want manipulative people in our lives.

Then if you really know all the things you should be able to by accommodating to all classes and categories of customers because no matter how bad that their characters as they will have one way to impact your business by patronizing of business and so you should be able to tolerate their attitude.
It depends on the owner of the business, some business owner have the opportunity and the privilege to take insult from the customers , and sometimes complaint makes our business grow because we make amends.

It depends on the owner of the business, some business owner have the opportunity and the privilege to take insult from the customers , and sometimes complaint makes our business grow because we make amends.
You are very right when you say that complaint actually make a business to grow improve because from the complaint that the customers make we can make amends and corrections that we hate the business to become better.

I disagree with the insults. When a customer insults someone in the business, even the staff, that would be out of bounds, so to speak. I couldn't tolerate such a behavior from a customer because we are decent people with a decent business so the customer should also be decent.

I will not chase the customer , because it might likely affect my other customer ,I think one thing I might likely do is to tell the customer to change the way he or she operates
That is correct. I will not also chase that very demanding customer. It's because if I will give in to the demand of this customer other customers will also become demanding and it will affect my profit or gain.

Yes I will respectfully let the customer leave my business so as not to escalate things beyond where they already are at the moment with such a person

It's not advisable for anyone to pursue his customers irrespective of the situation. Pursuing your customers will bring down your business.

I will never pursue customer due to his or her unnecessary demand because it will affect the business rather I look for another silent way to deal with .such a customer.

It has both the good side and the bad side,it teaches you endurance and brings out the best in you but in way it can be over bearing and annoying

Our actions cause a chain if several other chain of reaction, if you pursue a customer, the customer can start bad mouthing your business and leave bad effects about your business

No you can never pursue a customer who is very demanding because they say customers are always right so you must always please them and give them good customer care and service.

It's not advisable for anyone to pursue his customers irrespective of the situation. Pursuing your customers will bring down your business.
As for me I would never pursue any customer no matter how demanding is because I believe that a customer is actually the lifeblood of any business Enterprise.

The best you can do is to get try to meet their requirements and expectations to the best of your ability. But never try to do anything beyond you. You may go out of your way unnecessarily and the customer would,still end up not being satisfied. I believe any customerwho wants to patronize you would do so without you putting in superfluous effort. Let your quality speak not you.

Businessmen should always learn how to take their customers' opinions very seriously because it will help them get more customers.

The highest I can do is to find a way to be patient with a customer who is very demanding. There after I can find a way of saving the situation the next time it attempts to occur again

When a customer is too demanding, I will politely walk him out of my stroke before his demanding attitude disrupts my business activities.

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds