Welcome to Admin Junkies, Guest — join our community!

Register or log in to explore all our content and services for free on Admin Junkies.

Would You Ever Pursue A Customer Who Is Very Demanding?

You also have to be fair to yourself and to your staff regarding the demanding customer. I have experienced such a nuisance in the business. What I did was to put that orders in the low priority so that when the nuisance customer would complain then at least he has a good reason. Fair enough to everyone.

Advertisement Placeholder
Well I don't just see this as the best decision, you do not just have to pursue them.. when their demands is not something you can provide you have to purposely tell them that you are not able to provide what they are requesting for, this will be much more mature than directly pursuing them out of your business organisation.

Since you started your business in order to make gain and in order for your business to move forward , you must sell to people, so i dont see it as a good idea chasing bad customers away but instead find a way to coexist with them.
Well I don't just see this as the best decision, you do not just have to pursue them.. when their demands is not something you can provide you have to purposely tell them that you are not able to provide what they are requesting for, this will be much more mature than directly pursuing them out of your business organisation.

Since you started your business in order to make gain and in order for your business to move forward , you must sell to people, so i dont see it as a good idea chasing bad customers away but instead find a way to coexist with them.
The customers are not always bad ,when they start demanding for difficult tasks from you, it is you to purposely tell them if you can be able to do with or if you cannot be able to do it and everything will just settle on its own, beating about the bush or promising them what you cannot do might cause problem.

When it comes to business and then dealing with customers seriously is not something to be taken as a joke most especially high ranking or demanding customers I will try much as possible to see I meet up to their demand because that is the only way to retain their presence.
That is very true,because the customers are the ones that are making the business operations to be functional,we just have to look for a way to meet up with some of their demands and then improve on our services.

There is always that line that you should be able to draw in your business because they are some people who are just bent on tarnishing your image. This is why you should always take it serious.

That's a good idea, I think this the best thing to do than to be pursuing your customers, they are your customers you don't have to pursue them but rather provide with a good customers service.

Customers should never be pursued, they are coming to seek help based on the type of service you offer , you just have to politely tell them that you won't be able to do what they ask that really save you from so many trouble

Customers should never be pursued, they are coming to seek help based on the type of service you offer , you just have to politely tell them that you won't be able to do what they ask that really save you from so many trouble

The problem is that customers should be pursued to some extent. I am not saying that they should be pursued a lot, but the main job of a salesman is to pursue customers to some extent.

There is always that line that you should be able to draw in your business because they are some people who are just bent on tarnishing your image. This is why you should always take it serious.
That's true, but for me I don't think if it's a good idea to pursue your customers, remember the main purpose of starting the business is to have good customers, there's no need to pursue them.

That's a good idea, I think this the best thing to do than to be pursuing your customers, they are your customers you don't have to pursue them but rather provide with a good customers service.
The action of pursuing out a demanding customer could have a negative influence in your business . when others come to realize what you did they may likely wants to stay away from your business.

The problem is that customers should be pursued to some extent. I am not saying that they should be pursued a lot, but the main job of a salesman is to pursue customers to some extent.
The point is that any customers or clients that comes into your business organisation to do business with you will always try to do it. If services cannot be provided based on what they need , it should be made known to them. There is no need of giving them assurance when you can't provide what they need.

The point is that any customers or clients that comes into your business organisation to do business with you will always try to do it. If services cannot be provided based on what they need , it should be made known to them. There is no need of giving them assurance when you can't provide what they need.

Well, I guess that this is the main reason why I think that the customers should be pursued to some extent only. They must not be persuaded in an excessive manner. Each and every kind of business persuades customers to some extent only.

We have different types of customer and you cannot be because one of them is demanding , you have to take care all of them accordingly because the demanding one can be the best one tommorow .

I don't think that i can pursue a customer
Even if he is very demanding in my shop, except if i see that he don't use to buy what i have in the shop, but as far as he is going to buy from me, i won't pursue him.

Well, I guess that this is the main reason why I think that the customers should be pursued to some extent only. They must not be persuaded in an excessive manner. Each and every kind of business persuades customers to some extent only.
Sometimes there may be no need for the persuasion you are talking about depending on the type of business. Most of the time a lot of people are not satisfied even when the service is still the best quality.

Sometimes there may be no need for the persuasion you are talking about depending on the type of business. Most of the time a lot of people are not satisfied even when the service is still the best quality.

They are the kind of customers who usually take advantage of the shopkeeper. When you run a shop, you will normally encounter such kind of customers who will try to loot you.

They are the kind of customers who usually take advantage of the shopkeeper. When you run a shop, you will normally encounter such kind of customers who will try to loot you.
So in this case do you really think it is the best option for business owner to pursue people like that ? I cannot come and kill myself if I try all I could to satisfy you and you are not satisfied.

We once had that kind of customer who was always complaining about the delivery, about the products and sometimes she even complains about her office. But we cannot drop that customer because she orders big purchases and they pay on time on the agreed date. For bad customers it would always depend on the business that they give us.

So in this case do you really think it is the best option for business owner to pursue people like that ? I cannot come and kill myself if I try all I could to satisfy you and you are not satisfied.

Well, definitely, I shall never pursue people like that. In fact, I would generally avoid such kind of customers and get rid of them by saying, "Sorry sir! We do not have that product right now!".

Register

Register on Admin Junkies completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Would You Rather #9

• Start a forum in a popular but highly competitive niche

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Initiate a forum within a limited-known niche with zero competition

Votes: 24 72.7%
Win this space by entering the Website of The Month Contest

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic Backgrounds

Granite Backgrounds